Need recs for a good spin bike for home

rhbrand

Cathlete
I've got an OLD Johnny G spin bike. Its ok, but not in the best shape anymore as its been moved around a lot, used, slightly abused by my kids who used/played on it a little, and I'm looking for an upgrade.

I'd like to keep the cost to $1500 or so.

Thanks.

I bought my spin bike a few years ago on Amazon. It was not expensive, but it has been an excellent bike. I didn't need a lot of bells and whistles, but it has a 45lb flywheel, it's quiet, well built, and I've had no problems. Check out Amazon, they do have free delivery.

I just got a Pelaton bike a few months ago and I love it! The cost is around $1800 and if you want you can do the on demand for $39/month. I did the financing option and it's great. I decdied to do the $39/month for the ondemand since that is so much cheaper than taking classes somewhere.
Good luck

I have a Lemond that was around $1200-1400 a couple years ago. DH and I both use it a lot especially in winter. it is holding up well. it is quiet and solidly made. it also was available locally if we needed service, which has not been necessary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.