Names for HiiT Workouts

crm549

Cathlete
Shock Cardio HiiT - High Intensity Interval Training

Will there be names for these 3 workouts such as that given for the other Shock Cardio workouts - or will they simply be called HiiT1, HiiT2 & HiiT3?

Thanks
Saundra

Shock Cardio HiiT - High Intensity Interval Training

Will there be names for these 3 workouts such as that given for the other Shock Cardio workouts - or will they simply be called HiiT1, HiiT2 & HiiT3?

Thanks
Saundra

I kind of like these names:

"Holy Hiit!!!"

"Hiit, This is Tough!"

"Hiit Happens"

"Hiit Or Get Off The Pot"

"If You Ain't a Cathelete You Ain't Hiit"

A-Jock

This post is hysterical. I actually was just talking about this a few days ago. At this point I'm thinking of keeping it simple like HiiT One, HiiT Two, HiiT Three, so that we don't get tangled up with the already existing 11 other titles. I may decide to use one word behind the title to help paint a picture. For instance:

HiiT One: SPEED
Hiit Two: 20/20
HiiT Three: HI/LO

PLEASE KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL TITLE...just giving fabricated examples here. :D

This post is hysterical. I actually was just talking about this a few days ago. At this point I'm thinking of keeping it simple like HiiT One, HiiT Two, HiiT Three, so that we don't get tangled up with the already existing 11 other titles. I may decide to use one word behind the title to help paint a picture. For instance:

HiiT One: SPEED
Hiit Two: 20/20
HiiT Three: HI/LO

PLEASE KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL TITLE...just giving fabricated examples here. :D

Okay, I'm seriously drooling here:

"HiiT One: SPEED"?! *oh, hiit, that looks wonderful*

"HiiT Two: 20/20"?! *i don't know hiit about that one but it looks terrific*

"HiiT Three Hi/Lo"?! *hiit, cathe, have you been living inside my brain?*

The speed one sounds awesome!

Oh, the mish-moshes . . . the mish-moshes . . .

A-Jock

A-Jock,

I needed a good laugh today!!!! Thank you. And I don't care what they are eventually I will always be calling them by your names!!!!

But I am Hitting my pants about these new workouts!!!!

ellie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.