My (very) brief Insanity review

allwildgirl

Cathlete
* When I'm able to breathe, I swear a lot
* When I can't breathe, I swear inside my head

That's all.....

P.S. Does anyone know how to clean copious amounts of sweat off puzzle mats? Just wonderin'...

That sums it up!! Great review, Shelley :p

P.S. - Have not figured how to clean, but sand bags will keep you from flooding the house :eek:

Perfect review, Shelley! I haven't been swearing during my workouts (unless I do some sort of self inflicted clutzy move). And that is one of my benchmarks of a must have workout. All the glowing reviews of insanity and it's yours that is going to get me to buy it. Thanks.....I think! Shelley, did you buy it via Beachbody website? Feel free to pm me the answer to that question. Thanks!

LOL!

One of the best insanity reviews yet! It's spot on right and to the point.:D
Breathing is overrated anyway.:p:D:p
I find myself saying the word insane a lot because.... well, it's really is insane!!
I'm enjoying the challenge! :cool:

Perfect review, Shelley! I haven't been swearing during my workouts (unless I do some sort of self inflicted clutzy move). And that is one of my benchmarks of a must have workout. All the glowing reviews of insanity and it's yours that is going to get me to buy it. Thanks.....I think! Shelley, did you buy it via Beachbody website? Feel free to pm me the answer to that question. Thanks!

I do so love being an enabler;) I've PMd you:)

Haha! :D:D:D That is terrific! Mine arrived yesterday! I can't wait to get started! I have a 12 mile run coming up Saturday though so I won't start until Monday!

Oh geez, I saw this workout and I think I'm game as most but I was too afraid I would dread doing it so I just didn't go for it. I never do Imax 3 (yep, it's there)...I could probably count the times I did it on two hands. I have it, I know it's there, but hate to do it. Tell someone me this workout is different.....???

Robin - it's not just one workout, it's 10 DVDs (13 if you get the deluxe edition). It's NOTHING like Imax 3. It's all drills. No fancy dancy stuff at all. Just freaking HARD drills. More like bootcamp drills than anything else.

If you like fancy, pretty workouts with matching outfits and remixed songs of the 80s, you'll hate it;)

Thank you for the pm, Shelley! Also, I have the same aversion to Imax 3 that Robin does. I also thought these workouts might be similar to that for some reason. I am glad to hear your thoughts regarding the comparison. I am all for "freaking HARD drills"! Choreography, however, tends to kick my butt and annoy me at the same time.:p

Ugh. I wish I could try these workouts before I purchase them. I love all of the reviews but I tend to shy away from real intense stuff...but I could use the challenge....my rugs could not withstand the sweat stains though LOL
I may have to enable someone else to buy them so that I can borrow one or 2 workouts & give them a try...

INSANITY just arrived in my household on Wednesday, and my husband and I previewed the first DVD...yikes-a-moley!! We're both ex-military, and we said OMG it's boot camp all over again! Real boot camp!

I'm going to do the fit test tonight, because my LIME GREEN puzzle mats will be delivered today!! :D Couldn't even think of doing a thing on my concrete floors! Ouch.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.