My Happy News :)

TXGin

Cathlete
Hi Cathe Friends!
Some of you may know that I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Fallopian Tube cancer back in February 09. I had surgery and then 6 rounds of chemotherapy at MD Anderson Cancer Center. I had a CT Scan last week and.......all is clear! Yippee! Skippy! I am in total remission! Praise God! My doctor wants me to continue with a year of monthly Taxol treatments (chemo) to prevent a recurrence, so my hair may not grow back for a while, but I am good now.
Thanks to all of you for your love, care, concern and prayers. My Cathe friends are the best!:D

Love,
Gin:D:):p:D:):p

Gin, . . .I am so happy for you!!! More than words can express!!! Your post brought tears to my eyes. This good news really fills me with such a feeling of hope, . .thank you, . .thank you for sharing!! :)

Oh Gin that is wonderful news! You have been in my thoughts and prayers often.

Blessing to you,

Becky

When I saw the thread title and who the author was, I smiled before I even opened it! I'm very happy for you. It's great to hear new like that!!

Annie

I am so happy to hear that you are in remission! :D I actually had no idea you were going through this, I must have not been here when you posted the thread or I missed it! I'm so sorry!:eek:

But I'm glad to know everythings looking up for you! ::hugs!:::)

Gin, I am thrilled to read this news. I don't know you, but I have read of your situation and I was so happy to see your post! I am just so happy for you.

Wendy

I am so happy for you!!! On the Road Trip, your tribute to Cathe was read to Cathe and all of us, and Cathe was wearing the band around her ankle as a sign of support for you. We were all extremely touched by your story. I'm just thrilled to hear this news!!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.