My birthday gift to me!!

pjlippert

Cathlete
Happy birthday to me!! I'm sooo happy that as I turn 29 for the 15th year in a row :eek: there's 10.5 inches less of me to celebrate!!! :eek::D:D

Some of my lazier friends asked what I would do for my Cinco de Mayo birthday and when I say I'm starting the day with a great workout - they think I'm crazy!! Workout on your birthday? My response is absolutely!! What a great way to bless my body and my day!! Gonna have a Margarita later of course- it's tradition afterall!!! :eek::D:p

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

Pam

Excellent! I love it!! Happy, Happy Birthday! You definitely have the RIGHT attitude! Hope you have a wonderful day!! Enjoy the margarita! :)

Happy Birthday, Pam! Hope you have a wonderful day! :) A workout is a great way to start a new year!

Enjoy the margarita!

Erica

Thank you all very much!! Happy 29th/15th time to you Travis!! :D I did the HiiT Pyramid this morning after talking my furry son for a very windy walk. My best friend and I had a light Mexican meal and a super good margarita for lunch.

Back to the real world of laundry then a hot bath to recover from Boot Camp yesterday! Hurts so good!

Pam

Glad you had a nice birthday! HIIT was perfect to go with that Mexican meal and margarita! Es una bonita chiquita! (or something like that!)

Happy Birthday or Haoul la Hanau (in Hawaiin!)

I have the same attitude. Last year my birthday happened to fall on the day of the week that my favorite spin class is offered - so I asked the teacher to do an especially hard workout for me. I thought that was a great birthday present.

Thank you soo much! Way to go on the extra hard Spin class! It feels soo good to step up to the fitness lifestyle regardless of the day! Great job!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.