Music lovers... I believe I heard Gaga and Katy

intensitylisa

Cathlete
Getting caught up on newer "Cathe" workouts and did "Athletic Step" and to my ears delight heard 2 Gaga songs, "Pokerface" and "Bad Romance". Today I did "Cardio Supersets" and a second delight was hearing Katy's "Alien" and "Teenage Dream" instrumental! I love both of these gals for today's music! I would love to hear " I am sexy and I know it" by LMFAO (love the part) " girl look at that body I work out" what do you all think, is it a winner for workouts?

I don't listen to Lady Gaga or Katy so I don't even know their music...but I do know that I finally did Intensity again and forgot how much I like the music. I thought the music on Intensity was great! And I really like the music on AS too which I think is why it is one of my favorites.

I didn't notice Lady Gaga but in Afterburn there are several Katy songs and Avril Levigne's What the Hell is in there. One of the cooldowns (maybe Afterburn) you can sing along with Time after Time (faster than usual speed)

Lots of pop songs hidden in there. Fun!

I love this too. Even though it's too expensive to get the "real" versions, those of us that are pop fans can recognize and sing along in our heads lol.
There are a couple Black Eyed Peas songs in the LIS too. :)

I love all Cathe's choices of music! Love, Love, Love the oldies but goodies too! Bon Jovi, Whitney, MJ, Jackson 5, Elvis, Hall and Oates, 60's, 70's and 80's the list is endless!

I think the "fake" singers really do a good job. It's obvious they aren't the original artists, but I do not care. It generally sounds pretty good.

As much as I dig the new pop songs on the workouts, I have to say that I love the oldies too. I love Michael Jackson's "Human Nature" in IMAX 3! It makes those intervals go by so much faster. :)

I have to jump in.. my fav dvd as far as music is sjp and lic and bodymax2. And Imax2. And cardio and weights. All of those dvd had great music! Puts more umph into my mood!

Intensitylisa-

I thought of your post at the roadtrip, because Cathe used popular music for most of our workouts and one of the first songs was LMFAO,s I'm sexy and I know it. You were right, great workout song. My spin instructor uses it in our spinning class...we're in a standing climb, position 3, high tension, then have to do pushups in that position, while peddling, during the chorus. Oh yeah....

I love all Cathe's choices of music! Love, Love, Love the oldies but goodies too! Bon Jovi, Whitney, MJ, Jackson 5, Elvis, Hall and Oates, 60's, 70's and 80's the list is endless!
Bon Jovi -- which workout -- I can't believe I missed this? :eek:

I have to jump in.. my fav dvd as far as music is sjp and lic and bodymax2. And Imax2. And cardio and weights. All of those dvd had great music! Puts more umph into my mood!
I agree on Imax2. I love the music in that dvd. As tired as I am halfway through, I still push myself when I hear Crazy on You.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.