Music in crossfire and to the max

banana1255

Cathlete
Hi ladies!!! Does anybody know the songs played in these two DVDs ?? I just love the music and the only ones I can pick out is Kelly clarkson and LMFAO. I'm leaving for vacation and would love to be able to download these songs off of iTunes before I leave.
Thanks in advance
Carol

I know one of the newsletters had a link, but if you search "Cathe" in the Itunes store, Intensity and High Reps' music comes up. I don't see anything for TTM and CF. Are you looking for the Cathe version, or the originals?

One of the songs is Pink's Raise Your Glass. But that's all I can think of right now. It's either really late, or really early, depending on how you look at it. :)

Nan

I can tell you tomorrow night after I do one of these workouts (not sure which I'll do). I know all the songs (meaning the songs Cathe has based them on), but just can't remember them off the top of my head!

Pam

Off the top of my head and in no particular order:

Good Feeling - Flo Rida
Helena Beat - Foster the People
Last Friday Night - Katy Perry
You Make Me Feel - Cobra Starship

If I remember more, I'll post.

Thanks Bonvivant!!!! Helena Beat!!! It's been driving me crazy trying to pin that one down. It is now on my iPod :):):):):):). Love that song!

You're welcome, Jennifer! I love that song, too. :)

Here are some more songs:

Yeah 3x - Chris Brown
Domino - Jessie J
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
One That Got Away - Katy Perry
Give Me All Your Luvin' - Madonna
Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO

Banana-

Okay, I went through both programs and here they are, in order:

CF:
1. Cobra Starship - you make me feel
2. Pink - raise your glass
3. Katy Perry - last Friday night
4. Chris Brown - yeahx3
5. Jessie J - domino
6. Martin Solvieg - hello
7. ?? ( maybe somebody else knows?)
8. Katy Perry - the one that got away
9. Dev - in the dark
10. Stretch - generic?

TTM:
1. David Guetta - without you
2. Madonna - give me all your lovin'
3. LMFAO - sexy and I know it
4. Flo Rida - good feeling
5. Rihanna - we found love
6. ?? (does somebody else know?)
7. Kelly Clarkson - stronger
8. LMFAO - party rock anthem
9. David Guetta/Niki Minaj - turn me on

I have to say, if it weren't for my spinning class, I wouldn't have known any of these! Another thing I love spinning for - bringing me back to popular music. :)

Enjoy!

The other two songs from Crossfire after the song "Hello" are

6. We Run The Night - Pitbull feat. Havana Brown
7. Roadkill - Dubfire

The stretch song from Crossfire is called "Princess Of China" which is by Coldplay & Rihanna

The sixth song from To The Max is called "Helena Beat" which is by Foster The People.

The tenth song from To The Max is called "Moves Like Jagger" which is by Maroon 5.

The stretch song from To The Max is called "Fly" which is by Nicki Minaj feat. Rihanna.

Hoped this helped.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.