Music for New Series?

Kater

Has anyone heard any updates on Music for New Series? Am hoping its very similar to the last couple of series which had an awesome mix of music genres plus audio settings option to keep everyone happy. For me personally the music is the most important part of WO and why I always gravitate towards Cathe's WOs that have the best music like Imax 2, Hardcore Series, Xtrain, To The Max/Cross Fire, and the Last Series with X10, Flex Train etc

I saw it said mostly instrumental :(.
Music is very important to me as well. I had asked about y they didn't do the option of the voice and instrumental like they did last time but there was no response. I hated to complain but I really HAVE to have it really driving me. I loved the music in the last few series as well. Not sure why the change! I am very disappointed about that. She did say most are so I'm hoping that maybe there is a few with voice? Idk

I think you need to wait and hear the music first. These are HiiT workouts and a driving downbeat was our top priority for the music selection for Ripped with HiiT series. There are vocals in many of the songs, but no sound a likes this time. Music has to be heard, it's not something we can really describe with words.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.