Muscle Endurance and Power Hour

Tfit

Cathlete
Hi Everyone

What is the difference between these two workouts?

Can you tell me what you think of them. I wouyld like to order one of them just not sure which one yet.

Thanks

I recently just did both in a rotation I'm doing. I think they are pretty similar in that they are both endurance workouts and hit every major muscle group. In looking at my sheets from the Cathe Compendium (I love whoever did this) it looks like the weights are similar but vary a bit here and there, as to the specific exercises.

I personally prefer ME, since it comes with Boot Camp, which is a terrific workout. Plus, I hear there is a BC/ME premix which is killer, although I have yet to try it.

what about muscle max?

Thanks

Is muscle max the same as these?

I think based on the video clips I like either msucle max or me...any suggestions?

Muscle Max is a little more challenging in that Cathe incorporates the band like in the Gym Styles series, she uses heavier weights to. I personally like the MM the best with ME right behind it.

Annette

I prefer ME over PH. It's more fun and more challenging. Plus, you get BC on that DVD, which I like, too. Also love MM! Diana

squeeze and??

Have you tried Squeeze with one of these cathe workouts as a rotation? Just wondering what kind of results you have been getting?

Thanks

Tammy

Power Hour feels to me a high rep,low weight workout. Think Jari or BodyPump dvds. I enjoy this one as well as Muscle Endurance. Did both this month, DOMS!

I find ME is a little more endurance and keeps my heart rate up just a bit longer than MM. I don't use PH that much anymore mostly because I really don't like the music. ME is my favorite all over workout.

Sonja.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.