most "feel good" high energy workout?

mommacody

Cathlete
this is the weekend that i'm jumping back into catheland with both feet!! i want to start off with something that just makes you feel awesome, lol. what's your most "feel good" workout??

this is the weekend that i'm jumping back into catheland with both feet!! i want to start off with something that just makes you feel awesome, lol. what's your most "feel good" workout??

I get a major endorphin rush from doing Kick, Punch, & Crunch in its entirety..definitely my "go to" workout!!

For me it has always been Imax 2

picture.php

At the moment, Boot Camp and Drill Max (I still haven't done DM all the way through!).

Oh, and after doing PUB, I feel like I could go out and tip over a car. I can't, but I feel like I can. :eek:

No contest here -- Imax 2!!!

If I'm feeling SLIGHTLY less energized, Rhythmic Step will leave me feeling the same happy high! :D

Sheer fun for me is Step, Jump & Pump, just doing the cardio portions. I did this the other day and Cathe and the gang look like they are having a blast. The choreography isn't hard to follow and I like the music. C'mon, who doesn't the love kickboxy-step portion done to Kung Fu fighting?? :eek: The booma-booma song on the last hi lo section is great too; it just makes me smile! :p

I love Step Blast. Great music, great routines, just plain great! I also like Body Max 2. You can easily make it shorter or longer to suit your schedule.

Carrie

Boot Camp Original

I always reach for Boot Camp (the original) to get my motivation going again! The music is great- it moves quickly & the core work is FAB!:D

thank you guys SO much! i love, love, love, boot camp, body max 2 and imax 2. so i think i will throw them all up in the air and see which one lands closest to me, lol!

let us know which one was THE ONE!!! mine would be boot camp or drill max...I kinda have an ADD thing, can't do any one thing too long and these speak to those quirks of mine :D
julie

Cardio & Weights

For me its "Cardio & Weights". Just a very fun step routine with music that stays with you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.