Mini Update 2/9/06

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I had my doc appt yesterday and all is healing VERY nicely. I am still teaching classes with more improvements every few workouts. All but "push off" type jumps on that almost injury free leg (ie: hopping on one leg). I can do them but Air Jordan I am not ;(

So the doc would like to see me in a week. But I feel confident we are very close here :) I'll post more news after next weeks visit. Time to go work on my jump shot (just kidding of course).

As always, your support is my healing food. Thank you!

Wow, Cathe, looks like you're almost ready to slam that ball in the basket! :) Thanks for the update and will continue to send you <<<healing vibes>>> your way!
Lorrayne

Cathe, I am so happy to hear you are healing up nicely. One thing though, the body has a mind of its own; we can't rush things when we are injured. Patience is hard sometimes when we are wanting injuries to heal on our time table. I still am very sad about your injury. I think about you every day (I have a big blow-up picture of you in my workout room...so naturally I see you everyday. ;-) )

Are you taking any thing to help heal tissues etc? For example my doctors have me on glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate to build bone and high does of calcium ascorbate to healand rebuild tissue as I have TMJ with a styloid pressing on my jaw bone. I can identify with pain.
((((many many hugs to you)))))

Congratulations, Cathe, and I hope all continues to go well. How do you handle your eating habits when you are injured? I get so upset and depressed when I can't work out that I always gain weight. I know I need more motivation.

That's great news, Cathe! You remain in my prayers for continued improvement and patience. I know this must be driving you crazy but hang in there---I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel;)

Michele:)

Cathe - Thank you so much for keeping us posted. I am so glad you are continuing to heal and that you're still taking it one step at a time :) . Hang in there - hopefully soon this will all be nothing but a memory ;-) .

Glad to hear you're healing Cathe. Just make sure to take it easy - don't want to see you push yourself too hard too soon.

Robin

So glad to hear that you are getting better! I am so looking forward to the new workouts, but only when you are 100%! Take care and allow yourself the time you need to heal. Wishing you the absolute best,Helen:)

Thanks for the update. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck at the doc next week and glad to hear you're healing well.

Cathe...you are so sweet to take the time to update us...I am glad you are healing well as I know injuries are no fun and take their time...http://www.speedyadverts.com/SAGIFS/assets/images/1Thankyou4.gif[/img]...:)...Carole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.