Michigan Catheites?!?!

I live in wayland, which is betwen Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids. I would also like to try to come!!!!
Lori S.

Gosh, it sounds like we could do a get together!

Any suggestions on where and when? I know my weekends will be tough to do here before the holidays, but I might be able to squeeze something in if it worked for everybody else. Post Holidays might work better, or maybe during the week before Xmas and New Years?

Lynn

Lori S.

We are very close - I live in Byron Center and DH works in Dorr. Sometimes we go out to eat at the Pizzeria in Wayland if he has time for a long lunch break!

Hi ladies:

I'm down here in Ann Arbor, the armpit of Michigan in Summer, so they say....and i think it might be true, but it' still better than the armpit of Alabama in Summer!

Where is a good central location for a meet up?

Clare

I grew up in Muskegon, left there about the time I started high school, then went back and graduated from MSU. Haven't lived there in almost 30 years, though. Now that's a scary thought.

Sueter

I think a get-together would be wonderful!! The only unfortunate thing from my end is that I truly do not have any time til after the holidays. I think Adrian is a great in-between place. We could check out what is around that area!!

Kim

After the holidays would work for me also. Adrian will be fine with me. Not too familiar with that area but am willing to try.

Rhonda

Hi!!!!! Maybe we should meet sometime!! I am going to Byron Center this weekend, to the Arts and Crafts Show. I sell Premier Designs Jewelry, and I will have a booth there. If you go, look me up, PLEASE!!! I would love to meet you!
Lori S.

Hi -

Let's try to coordinate a date in January for perhaps a Saturday Lunch?

At this point, I would be able to any of the weekends in January, so whatever works for everybody else is great by me!

Lynn

Lori - you've got to be kidding! I was planning on going to that, LOL.

I'm entering a craft show in two weeks (crocheting) and I wanted to see what people were charging so I will be there!

I'll try to see if I can find you - there are going to be 150 crafters so it might be hard but I'll look for your booth! :)

I will be there. I will have a big, pink sign on the front of my table with Premier Designs on it. It is flourescent pink, so you can not miss it. I will look forward to meeting you!! How cool!!
Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.