Meso 1, Disc 1 - finished! And OUCH!

dss62467

Cathlete
Wow! Cathe - you and your team have outdone yourself! The workout was great and the production is AMAZING!!!! Totally top notch. You have come a really long way! Congratulations!

The only thing that doesn't thrill me is all the push-ups. Not your fault - I hate push-ups. Anything but your basic push-up annoys me. I only got one of the staggered ones done and yelped in pain. My shoulder did not like it a bit. Perhaps after I've completed the entire 3 Mesos and start over, my strength in my shoulder will be enough to handle it. I'll admit it...I've been a slug for the greater part of 2008. Other than taekwondo, I haven't done much in the way of exercise.

But that's changing now! Thanks Cathe et al for your fantastic effort!!!! I can't say enough good things about the quality of this product!!!!!

Hi, dss62467

I did disc 1 yesterday. Yes, my feeling was "Wow!!". Same here, I don't like push up, all different push ups in that disc I could only up to half the reps. I hope by the end of this cycle, I would be close to Cathe and Crew.:eek: Ok, maybe I am dreaming.:p

I only did very brief stretch as it is in the disc. Today, after my 30 min interval run and no equipment abs from Ab Circuit, I did extended stretch fromt that disc. Boy, it really feels good. But I had to admit, my muscle groups are burning, even right now. And I could not run as fast as I used to. I think after I get thru this shock, I would be able to pick up my usual pace or hopefully it will be faster. I already feel good about myself.:eek:

I just got done with disk 1. tough, tough, tough!!! I had to lower my weights from my 1rm. I can definitely see getting more definition in the upper body. I did the abs stability ball - another tough one!!

What great workouts - Thank you, Cathe!!! All your workouts are great!!

I finished Disc 1 and 2 already!!! I'm nice and sore and it feels so good!!! :D
Even my abs are sore from all the exercises that engage the core.

I definitely have to work myself up to be able to do all the push ups though. :p

I am on disk two of mesocycle one and am blown away - it's very difficult but in a very good way! I love it (even the pain I am in today!!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.