Meso 1, 2 or 3; which is your favorite?

Loved Meso 1 for the fun and variety and the "cut" look that started developing by the end. Meso 3 also for the powerful feeling of lifting heavy - also fun. Meso 2 didn't leave as big an impression - I was tired during the mesocycle (didn't rest as much during active recovery week maybe too much cardio) anyway I can't wait to do it again to experience Meso 2 and get a better feel for it. Love the whole series. A valuable investment!

As I approach the end of my STS rotation, I can honestly say that I loved all three mesos. Everyone here makes valid points; they each stand out in their own way. I will say, though, that plyo legs is probably the most fun I've had working out in a long time.

Just buy the whole series. You can do without groceries for a few months, yes?

Loved Meso 1 for the fun and variety and the "cut" look that started developing by the end. Meso 3 also for the powerful feeling of lifting heavy - also fun. Meso 2 didn't leave as big an impression - I was tired during the mesocycle (didn't rest as much during active recovery week maybe too much cardio) anyway I can't wait to do it again to experience Meso 2 and get a better feel for it. Love the whole series. A valuable investment!

Ah, that's what I'm looking for! The "cut" look.

I'm currently doing Meso 3, but Meso 2 is my favorite. Having said that, if you're still going to buy only one Mesocycle at this time, you definitely need to get them all at some point. STS, by far, is the BEST fitness investment I have ever made.

I like them all for the different purposes they serve. But, if I could only have one...it would probably be Meso 2. However I would get all three if you can! It's a plethora of variety!

Ah, that's what I'm looking for! The "cut" look.

Meso 2 (hypertrophy) really brought out the cut in my upper body. It was during this time I saw the most changes in my physique. It was by far my favorite cycle.

Meso 1 was fun and frustrating trying to keep the pace and I really didn't see much difference in my body. My endurance may have improved slightly and I loved the variations on the exercises, but for my money Meso 2 was hands down the cycle that really engaged me. I love tri sets, back off sets and double wave loading techniques.

I fininshed STS around the middle of May, took 2 weeks to do cardio and interval training and started back doing a modified rotation. I did week 1 and 3 of Meso 1 followed by an active recovery week and then went straight into Meso 2.... my arms and legs are looking great!!

Brenda in Indiana

Meso 2

Another vote for Meso 2.

The whole series is great and I liked all three of them, but if I had to pick one ala dessert island choice, it would be Meso 2.

Hello

If you like Gym Styles I recomend Meso 1. Meso 2 legs is great :cool:. Meso 3 is HEAVY really heavy, my favorite. In meso 2 and 3 I missed the band exercises. I love that thing. :D

Timea

I previewed the leg workout for Meso 1 and what got me interested was all the new band work for the legs. I haven't previewed Meso 2 yet, so I'm curious to see the different pace.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.