Meijer carrying Cathe's new line ??

bceogirl

Cathlete
Somewhere I had read that Meijer was going to be one of the stores carrying Cathe's new line of exercise equipment. That was great for me because it's the ONLY store from the list that is anywhere near me ......in fact, I asked for a Meijer gift card for my birthday so I could buy, buy, buy ;) But then today I got an email (from Cathe/SNM) and there is a list of stores that are carrying the Cathe gear and Meijer isn't on the list !!!:(

Anyone know which list is right ? Will I be able to spend my gift card on Cathe stuff , like I planned ???:eek:

Thanks,
Becky

I was wondering this also. I also read that Meijer's was one of the stores supposed to carry the Cathe gear line and noticed the email did not have Meijer listed. :( Meijer is the only store around me that was on the list I read earlier so I hope they are carrying it.

Curious also. Meijer is on the only store in my area also. It would be nice to not have to pay shipping and handing.

I'm disappointed that none of the stores (except walmart:() are in my area. I was hoping Sports Authority or Dick's would carry Cathe fitness but no such luck.

JJ

I'm disappointed that none of the stores (except walmart:() are in my area. I was hoping Sports Authority or Dick's would carry Cathe fitness but no such luck.

JJ

Me, too. I haven't even heard of any of the stores. From what I read, Walmart is only online, not in the stores.

I,m sooo excited anyway! I've actually been putting off purchases waiting for them to be available at shopcathe.com. I'm in desperate need of new workout gloves, resistance band & stability ball!

Somewhere I had read that Meijer was going to be one of the stores carrying Cathe's new line of exercise equipment. That was great for me because it's the ONLY store from the list that is anywhere near me ......in fact, I asked for a Meijer gift card for my birthday so I could buy, buy, buy ;) But then today I got an email (from Cathe/SNM) and there is a list of stores that are carrying the Cathe gear and Meijer isn't on the list !!!:(

Anyone know which list is right ? Will I be able to spend my gift card on Cathe stuff , like I planned ???:eek:

Thanks,
Becky

Yes, but not until 2009.

Thanks for the answer ~! I'm glad to know Meijer will be carrying it. Sad to know I have to wait that long to use my gift card . :(

Becky

It would be nice if Sports Authority or Dicks would carry the goods one day as I simply don't do business with Walmart.

It would be nice if Sports Authority or Dicks would carry the goods one day as I simply don't do business with Walmart.

I totally agree!!

Not sure where all these other stores are but they are not in MN. I've only seen Sports Authority and Dick's.

JJ

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.