ME twice as nice

Well, I actually have ME already scheduled for this Saturday, but not twice. I actually had intervals 6-10 of IMAX 2 scheduled after it. Hmmm, let me think about it. I may have to join in (of course I may feel differently after the first time through).

Katie

Well, just in case anybody else wants to join me, I am doing ME twice, tomorrow, back to back. Good Luck to all those who are going to go for it, no matter what day...I am looking foward to it!!!!!!Peggy

Toasty, I'm in for saturday . .If ME scares me I'll try something eles.Wait ...All Cathes workouts scare me to do twice ...LOL So ME it is ..Lets see Whats your stradagy ?One warm up one stretch ??? All at once ?? Thats my plan !!! So what time are all you ladies getting up ??? To do this I wanna do it at the same time ..So I don't feel alone .... Oh Gees I'm so excited !!!!!

Okay Charlotte, I'm in. I normally do ME on Tues and Thursdays. I will stick to that AND do it again twice on Saturday. I don't know if I can make it through the whole thing the 2nd time, but will at least try. Are we going to post the weight used for every exercise or just that we did it twice and how far we got? I have been pausing it to add reps on the leg presses holding the plate, but Sat. I will just let the tape run it's natural course. :) I love the presses w/ the plate instead of dumbbells. :) I was just able to order the marriage video and mega step blast.

Just so everyone knows, I will be using the same weights as Cathe except for bicep curls, I will use a 25# barbell because I don't have a 20# one. Also, I will go heavier with tricep work using a 20# plate over head and 10#'s for kickbacks. Everything else the same. Everyone else do what is best for them.

I will also post a ME check in for Saturday. I will start ME for myself at 10:30am, just in case anyone is interested.

Charlotte~~

Hey all ME 2timers, I will start my w/o around 5 am...(I can't help but to start that early, any longer in the bed I get sick (literally)).

Susan I think it's a good idea to list the weights. Not making any promises, but I will try to use the same wts. both times around and will be totally honest. Not saying that no one else will be honest, this is just for me :D (discipline).

Charlotte, b/c you're a very clean and healthy eater, I will try my best to eat as clean as you on Sat. I know, I should do this everyday x( x( x(.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/haydee1

Haydee

Robin,

You do what is best for you. Drop the weight if you want.

Charlotte~~

Haydee,

5am?????? Okey dokey!!!! My eyes won't even be open that early, but you go right on ahead. Hope you eat a big CLEAN breakfast...no pancakes unless whole wheat mixed with protein mix and NO sugar syrup!!!!! Got it?????? LOL

Charlotte~~

I can't eat a big meal that early. I usually have a shake, some sort of meal replacement. I love Muscle Milk Banana Cream. Mmmmmmm, and I'm also going to log what foods I ate throughout the day :9.

Where can I buy something that calculate calories/fat burned?

Haydee

Haydee,

I was wondering if that Muscle Milk stuff was any good. Is that a protein shake or something else? You can go to Fitday.com to find out your calories, that is all I know for that.

Charlotte~~

This is so cool we are doing this together!! }(

Haydee~I wake up at 4am. So I will be right there with you. I eat some ff cottage cheese and a dab of natty peanut butter. Then I get to working it!

So who's gonna take a pic of their face when they're done?
:p :D

Carla,

Another early riser here. You guys are tough!

Pictures....I will have to get some batteries. My DD takes them all. So I don't know about pics, but I will try! It won't be pretty. LOL!

Charlotte~~

Charlotte~

That has to be funny to see everyone's faces when they are finished! I will be happy to survive! I'll be lookin' crazy though since it is first thing in the morning!

What kind of camera do you have? I have a Kodak Digital. Comes with it's own battery. It has a self timer, so no one needs to take my goofy picture! This will be worse than my mug shot driver's license. Ya think?!:p :+

>Carla,
>
>Another early riser here. You guys are tough!
>
>Pictures....I will have to get some batteries. My DD takes
>them all. So I don't know about pics, but I will try! It won't
>be pretty. LOL!
>
>Charlotte~~

Never had a pic of myself taken after a w/o. Sounds like fun.

I told dh this morning that I would be doing ME 2x's on Sat. and he gave me this weird childlike look and asked, "why". (btw, that look was soooo cute) I told him it's a challenge. Dh is going to think I've totally lost all my marbles when I ask him to take a pic of me so early in the a.m.--b/c like Charlotte, I will only be a blur in his sight at that hr.

Haydee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.