ME twice as nice

Going to do ME twice again. Anyone want to do this with me? I love to feel twice as nice and be looking it too. So anyone game? If you are opposed to it, don't need the negative comments or questions this time so just respond with yes, pick a date, or don't respond at all. Appreciate it.
So how about a challenge before your next November Rotation? Come on and wake up that body!!!!!

Charlotte~~

topic police coming through....WHHHHOOOOO WHHHEEEEE WHHHHHOOOOO WHEEEEEE

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

I swear that one day, I will work up to that! Not to do regularly, but as somekind of goal, like running a marathon :D.

You amaze me!

Sara

You guys are funny and great! I do think some of the runners around here amaze me. To me, running 15 miles is just amazing, and I hail all those runners out there...ME is not so bad then. You all are tripping me out! LOL!

Charlotte~~

You're NUTS, Char!!!}( }( }(

I cannot imagine surviving the bicep work twice!! I think I would have to do some sort of 12 week training schedule to do ME twice! Maybe by the end of the year...

>You're NUTS, Char!!!}( }( }(
>
>I cannot imagine surviving the bicep work twice!! I think I
>would have to do some sort of 12 week training schedule to do
>ME twice! Maybe by the end of the year...

Sarah,

I don't want to hear it! Now you know you can do ME probably 4 times holding one leg and with your eyes crossed! LOL!

Charlotte~~

I'd love to join you on this one, but not sure what date? Do you do it twice all together or do it once in the morning and once in the evening?

I did a wonderful long run today...13.5 miles so I am ready for a great strength workout and have been meaning to try ME twice for a while, you've inspired me! How about tomorrow?
ShellyC

Well there is two people so far that can do this on Saturday so I will do it on Saturday. I am not ready for it tomorrow though as I still am fighting off a virus.

I usually take a 30 minute break inbetween to catch my breath and fuel up.

So far...Haydee, Carla and myself for Saturday. Anyone else that can do it on this day?

Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.