Lower Body

jboyd

Hi,

I was wondering which rotation has given you the best results for the lower body. I am a month out from going on a beach vacation and want to put extra focus on this area for the next 30 days.

Thanks!

Hi, I might think about trying the Aug. 04 rotation Body fat/Legs&Glutes, I have never done this rotation before but it looks like a exellent one if you want to work on losing some body fat and toning up your legs and glutes. It is worth a shot, I love all of Cathes rotations that she puts together and this one looks like it might be the answer to your question. Melissa

I did the Aug 04 rotation about 2 years ago and got great results and I'm on week 3 of it right now. So far I have lost an inch in my hips, 1 1/2 in waist and 1 inch in both my upper arms. My thighs haven't budged yet but I think I have some muscle being built up I just need the fat to start melting. Debbie aka Fitness Freak has a lower body rotation also. I was think of doing it after I let my legs take a recovery week from the Legs and Glutes.

Farrah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.