LOW MAX and LOW IMPACT CIRCUITS Question

pugsrule

Cathlete
Good afternoon!

I am such an idiot! I ordered low max when I meant to order low impact circuit. Now that I got low max....do you all think that low impact circuit is still worth purchasing right now. I have cardio fusion and I was like "wait a minute, those aren't the right outfits!" I was really looking forward to trying it, but before I order I wanted to know your thoughts.

Thanks so much and have a great day!!!:7

Sure, they're totally different workouts. Low Max is an interval step workout, not a circuit. I really love it. LIC is circuit, of course, and has some great premixes. I doubt that you'll be disappointed in either.

I would definetely go ahead and purchase LIC if you are able to. It is completely different from Lo Max and a great circuit workout that gave me some serious DOMS! Just because they're both low impact doesn't mean they're the same workout by any means. If you can afford it--go ahead and order it!

Yes they are both excellent workouts. Since they are different you will have two great workouts.

Both Low Max and Low Impact Circuit are among my very favorite workouts. LIC is definitely worth it.

I don't know what it is about Cathe, but she sure makes it easy to part with money. :)

It's so funny you ask that question because I purposely got on here today to review low impact circuit which I just did for the first time. I'm coming off an ankle sprain so I needed something low impact and I'm an advanced exerciser. That being said, what an incredible workout! I've done all of her workouts and this one was the most fun. She does all kinds of push-ups, band work, weight work, core work. What a great combination and the stepping can be high impact if you want, but at low impact, I got a GREAT workout and again, what fun! Please get it. You won't be sorry. LowMax is entirely different. When you're done with L.I.C. you can rest assured that you got a good workout and yet you still have good energy for the rest of the day.

I absolutely love both of these workouts. I use them all the time. If you can't afford LIC right now get it later, but don't get rid of Low Max. I especially love the step only premix and the blast only premix; you can add either one of those to any workout you're doing to change things a bit.

DEFINITELY! Low Impact Circuit is right up there with IMAX2 in fun factor and one of my favorites now. As someone ^^^ said, they are two different types of workouts, so go ahead and get both.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.