Low Impact HIIT+Timesaver Mobility Basics Strength premix A++++++

BlakKat

Cathlete
WOOHOO! I absolutely love this HIIT workout! Right from the start I was breathing heavy, my legs were burning & it's my favorite Cathe song so I was in the zone. I chose this one today because I knew the Rear Lunge into Forward Hop Squats (from Cathe's recent Live Metabolic Lower Body) were in it & I really enjoyed them so wanted to do them again. I really wanted a new HIIT; this is perfect with all the new moves. My favorites were the first few (Scoop water out of pool, Rear Lunge into forward hop squat, Heisman Rock n Run & Double Hop into Fighter Stance). The only move I wasn't crazy about was the last move (the Wind Sprints). Time flew by and I enjoyed every minute of it. It's leg intensive; the lower you go, the more burn.

I wanted to do the Mobility workout but also don't want to do too much too soon so I just did the shortest timesaver premix (10 minutes). I am pretty flexible from many years of Gymnastics & Tae Kwon Do so I know my body and how far I can push it. I was able to do the moves, but some are really deep stretches. It confirmed I have a lot of tight areas that I am excited to work on through this DVD! Take it slow until you feel comfortable as Cathe is always suggesting. I am really looking forward to doing the entire workout as I am totally in love with this little segment! Thank you Cathe, I am loving this series!!!

WOOHOO! I absolutely love this HIIT workout! Right from the start I was breathing heavy, my legs were burning & it's my favorite Cathe song so I was in the zone. I chose this one today because I knew the Rear Lunge into Forward Hop Squats (from Cathe's recent Live Metabolic Lower Body) were in it & I really enjoyed them so wanted to do them again. I really wanted a new HIIT; this is perfect with all the new moves. My favorites were the first few (Scoop water out of pool, Rear Lunge into forward hop squat, Heisman Rock n Run & Double Hop into Fighter Stance). The only move I wasn't crazy about was the last move (the Wind Sprints). Time flew by and I enjoyed every minute of it. It's leg intensive; the lower you go, the more burn.

I wanted to do the Mobility workout but also don't want to do too much too soon so I just did the shortest timesaver premix (10 minutes). I am pretty flexible from many years of Gymnastics & Tae Kwon Do so I know my body and how far I can push it. I was able to do the moves, but some are really deep stretches. It confirmed I have a lot of tight areas that I am excited to work on through this DVD! Take it slow until you feel comfortable as Cathe is always suggesting. I am really looking forward to doing the entire workout as I am totally in love with this little segment! Thank you Cathe, I am loving this series!!!
Thank You so much for your enthusiastic feedback and review BlakKat. This makes me so happy. Perfect 30 Low Impact Hiit is deceiving in that the next day you get an added bonus of DOMS in the legs/glutes from the deeper movements. Heee he he he heeeee ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.