Low Carbers Challenge--April

Rhea & Melinda, Jillian's shred workouts are just a nice change for me. All three "levels" (there are 3 levels on the dvd) are under 30 minutes, but you get a lot of intensity in that half hour!

Lita, I think Rhea has more workouts now, because I don't keep many anymore. If I don't "click" with it, I give it away.

Jeanie - Wow, great decision. But of course, now you DO have room to store more ;)....

Let's see, so far this week:
Sunday - 4DS HIS w/ LIS abs; 45 min bike ride
Mon - 4DS KB, no abs, w/ LIS calves

Predictied:
Tues - 4DS BC
Wed - 4DS LIS, no abs or calves (abs if I opt for HSTA the next day)
Thurs - HSTA cardio/upper mix OR the orig BC (skipping a little of the LB such as the seq power kicks)

Geez, if I can only get myself to do that. I think I will when I have my garage sale. If I don't do the workout more than once, then I haven't clicked, huh? If I do it over and over again, then its a keeper.

Okay, I suckered and ordered the Yoga Ballet Booty workouts, the one I did yesterday was such a kick. I think I will alternate the rotation in with my second round of CLX. to

Today I did Burn #1 and added the cardio again from the YBB hip hop abs. Skipped the extra abs since I'm starving and wanted to post and go eat.

Hope you are all doing great!

I'll be in a class in Reno tomorrow with a graduation to attend the second I get back (hopefully I can get back in time) so I'll probably not post until Wednesday. Have a great day everyone!

Lita, I think moving has helped me to be less of a pack rat. I don't want to hoard things I don't use!

Rhea, you'll have to tell me about the Yoga Booty Ballet. My friend Jodi loves it, but she's a beginner. Does it give YOU a good enough workout? Looks fun!

OK, I ordered the Shred workout, BUT from Netflix, so if I don't care for it, I can send it back. If I like it, I'll buy it. I should get it Tuesday. Jaren, I would like to have something to do quickly on days when I don't have much time. I'll see what it's like tomorrow.

Lita, yes, I'm glad I'm done with STS. I was getting bored. DH noticed my triceps the other day. You really can't see them, but can feel them. I like STS, but sure wish it was about 45 min. I thought maybe I could do it, but instead of doing each set 4 times, just do it 3 times and that might shave off the time. I wonder what results that would give? And.... I think we are on the same wave length because I decided to start 4DS this week.

Mon: HIS workout, which included chest/back. Plus, walked 3 miles.

I think I'll just do 4DS this week and maybe GS next week.

Rhea, I'm sorry that you are having so many problems with HB. I have only experienced it once when I was pregnant. It was awful, but only lasted a week. So I can't imagine what it's like to have it be on going.

Tracy, how was your weekend? You have to be getting close to the end of STS.

I'm going to start a new thread for June for us.

Jeanie - I moved something like 8 times in the first 2 years I was out here so believe me, I am VERY not into hording anything :eek:!

Oh - I see Melinda is starting a new thread, so I guess I should go THERE to chat :p :eek:!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.