Love letter to Cathe/ most intense DOMS

tlc93

Cathlete
With the new workouts coming soon I thought it might be nice to send Cathe a love letter.......Cathlete style! What was your most intense DOMS, soreness, ache etc from a Cathe workout? I think it is fair to say that "butts and guts" would win the gold medal with soreness all over for days!

For me it was 4 day split/ low intensity step target toning of the calves! I was quite surprised when I tried to get out of bed the next day. I couldn't walk normal for about 3 days! WOW!

Your turn.......remember Cathe workouts only! This is our love letter to Cathe!

The first time I did STS Meso 1 Disc 3 Legs. Actually every time. I remember when STS came out everyone was in agony and requesting relief-Cathe recommended soaking in Epsom salts.
Beth

These happened years ago but were so intense I never forgot them. The first time I did Cardio Kicks, my core hurt for a week. Leaner Legs---same experience, different area of the body.

STS Legs Meso 1 and 2, Gym Style Chest and Triceps (all those pushups are killer!) and Pyramid Lower Body are the immediate ones that come to mind.

Really all of STS Meso 1 and 2 I remember being pretty sore all over by the end of the week; took the weekend off and started all over on Monday :) I love STS!

For me it was definitely Butts & Guts the first time. I hadn't really previewed the DVD like I usually do, I was so excited I just jumped right in. Ouch! I remember thinking that it was some kind of joke when Cathe repeated the sections in the standing work. That first night I was sore already - and for days afterward! I still get sore when I pull that DVD out. LOVE it!!!!!!

Thanks Cathe!!!! Can't wait to do the new ones!!!!

Kelly

For me it was definitely Butts & Guts the first time. I hadn't really previewed the DVD like I usually do, I was so excited I just jumped right in. Ouch! I remember thinking that it was some kind of joke when Cathe repeated the sections in the standing work. That first night I was sore already - and for days afterward! I still get sore when I pull that DVD out. LOVE it!!!!!!

Thanks Cathe!!!! Can't wait to do the new ones!!!!

Kelly

Kelly, The first time I did B&G, I had to pause the DVD player after the first set of those walking lunges! It was not a good sign for what was to come. :D The one is still a DOMSer for me, too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.