Lost - Little Prince (spoiler alert)

dss62467

Cathlete
That was an AWESOME episode last night! I couldn't wait until they showed us that Jin was still alive and I love how they brought Rousseau back. I knew they were going to somehow, because I listen to the Podcast with the writer and exec producer, but this is WAY cool!

Ben is clever...making Kate think someone is trying to take Aaron because he knows how she never faces her problems and would run willingly back to the island to escape losing him.

Sawyer looks old. He needs some sleep!

I also loved watching this episode last night. I can't wait until we see how Jim survived the destruction of the freighter... As soon as I saw the boat load of French "castaways," I knew we would see Rousseau. Great episode.

I haven't wathched this yet. I knew Jin was still alive. Didn't I tell you he was alive?:D I have to hurry up and download this so I can see for myself.:)

OMG! Did anyone else start jumping up and down on the couch when they showed Jin ALIVE!!

LOL! I did! :D:D:D I totally wasn't expecting that one!

Yay, I'm so glad I'm finally caught up so I can jump into these threads... DH & I were rewatching season 4 and got a little behind! We don't watch much TV, but we're addicted to Lost! ;)

Watched last night...I think I was right about Sun looking for revenge for Jin's "death." And how funny is it that just as Jin is getting a little comfortable with English, he ends up meeting a bunch of French-speaking people!

Also, I geeked-out a little and did some Lost-chat postings surfing...and the general consensus is that the whispering we often hear is time-travelers talking....for instance, in the original airing of the scene when Kate was helping Claire give birth, there was whispering. And sure enough, there was Sawyer coming back from the future to witness this scene again...

Kind of gives you goosebumps, doesn't it?

Aimee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.