LITE DVD Shipping Alert !!! LITE is Now in Stock!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
IMG_1479.jpg

The trucks delivering the LITE DVDs have now finished their cross-country journey and have arrived at our facility in New Jersey. Our staff is now unloading the trucks and soon will begin processing your orders. Though no orders will ship out today we will be working through the evening and all day tomorrow to get as many orders as possible out on Thursday, Jan 10th. We have an army of employees ready to help package your orders and we've spent the last few days printing shipping labels in advance. This means we will be able to process orders extremely quickly. We will keep you updated on our progress on our social media sites.

LITE FAQ:
1. Where is the LITE User's Guide? : The Free online user's guide with 4 workout rotations, workout cards, and Quick Start guide can be downloaded starting next week. The LITE Online User's Guide will be released shortly after the LITE videos appear on Cathe OnDemand. The LITE User's Guide contains links to the Cathe OnDemand videos and uses the same database as Cathe OnDemand and hence can't be finished until we upload all of the videos to Cathe OnDemand.

2. I purchased the LITE downloads. How do I download them? We plan on making downloads available on Friday, Jan 11th. If you pre-ordered the LITE Downloads you were automatically sent a 5 digit code when you pre-ordered that you will need to claim your LITE downloads. If you have lost your code you will need to contact customer service. The download link to claim your videos will be posted on our website, Forums, and Facebook Page sometime before the end of Friday. You will need to enter your code in the "Discount Code" field and follow the instructions to claim your LITE Pre-Sale downloads.

3. When will LITE be available on the Cathe OnDemand network? : The LITE videos will be available on Cathe OnDemand probably next week as long as we finish all of the necessary work. We will keep you updated on our social media sites and weekly newsletter.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Intermediate LITE workouts or learn more at https://shop.cathe.com/LITE-s/180.htm Act Now! All Pre-Sale Prices END Jan 10th and will not be extended!

Yeah baby! This was a very smooth pre-order. You guys never stop striving to be the best at what you do across the board. You never take your customers for granted and continue to set-the-bar for excellent workouts and costumer service. Thank you and congratulations on another successful pre-order and production.

Starting Monday I'll be playing "mug the mailman" until I get the package.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.