List of Road Trip Attendees

Hi all-
I am coming from Northern california(pleasanton). I am sooo excited about meeting all of you motivated and inspirational catheites.:)

Susan

Hi Marla! My name is Laura & I'm a Catheholic.

Oooops sorry, wrong forum. :+

Seriously, I'm coming from South Orange, NJ. Can't wait to meet Cathe, you & the whole gang! :)

Shelley aka Limecat and I'm travelling from Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA:)

You can't even imagine how excited I am about this trip. Well, okay, maybe you can.

Hi, I'm Debbie from Uniontown, Ohio (located bewteen Akron & Canton) and I am thinking of coming on the trip! :7 Who am I kidding? I was typing sooo fast when we were able to register afraid I wouldn't make the cut! Can't wait to meet you ALL!!!!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi there!

My name is Mona and I'll be coming in from Phoenix. I live in Pearland, TX - just south of Houston. But I'm travelling on business all week before the road trip, so I'm flying straight from meetings in Phoenix to Philadelphia.

I can't wait to meet everyone!

Hi Marla,

My name is Sandra and I am coming from New Orleans, LA..

It's getting close, and I am very excited!!!!!!!

Can't wait to meet you and everyone else.......

Hi I'm Kassie

My name is Kassie and I'm coming from Vancouver Washington; flying out of Portland, OR. I'll be coming in around 4pm on Friday. Can't wait to meet you all. And we get to meet Cathe!!!:)

Hi, Marla!

My name is Kim and I live in southern NJ, not far from Philadelphia. I can't wait to meet everyone!

Hi All,

I'm Nia (aka fitgirl-ATX), and I'll be coming from Austin, Texas. See you soon!
Your friend in fitness,
FitGirl-ATX

"I am only competing with the me I have yet to be..."

Hi Everyone,

My name is DJ and i am coming from Atlanta Georgia. I will be
arriving on Thursday evening. See you in 26 more days!!!!!!

I guess since I started this thread I should contribute my info, too. :)

I'll be driving from Michigan with my dear friend, Candi -- who lifts weights regularly, but who's just now being introduced to Cathe. She's heard me go on about Cathe's amazing-ness for a long time. She's really excited to be going on the Road Trip. :)

We'll be driving in Thursday night and leaving Monday morning.

Can't wait to finally meet you all and workout with my Cathe-sisters.

See you soon!

Hugs,

Hey! My name is Angie and I live in Wildwood, Illinois (far northern suburb of Chicago). I'll be flying from O'Hare to Philly on Friday.

This is going to be a weekend to remember! Can't wait to meet you all!

Angie

Hi,
Susan from Milford, CT.
I am looking forward to meeting everyone. I am bringing my friend Amanda signed her up.
We can't wait!!!

Susan G.

Hello!

I'm Cheryl and I'm right in central New Jersey, about 1 hour or so from Cathe. I'm really looking forward to this Road Trip :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.