List of Road Trip Attendees

Hi Marla!

I'm Linda from Bethany, MO, which is North of Kansas City, and South of Des Moines, IA. I'm a Cathe fanatic, and can't wait to meet my fellow followers!

Leslie Beach & I {Susan Beach) will be there. Leslie is coming from Arlington & I'm coming from Richmond, VA. I look forward to meeting you all!! (I'll be the old one on the back row having hot flashes:D )

Susan -- LOL!!! I got a good chuckle from your post. :)

I was down near you (Williamsburg, to be specific) recently and it's sure a beautiful part of the country. I really enjoyed being there.

See you soon!
Marla

Hi!
I'm Darla and will be flying in from Dallas. I'm going to be doing a first-person piece about the road trip for The Dallas Morning News, so if any of you care to be quoted, hunt me down! I'll be the redhead with the notebook. :)

Hi Darla! Guess us Texas Gals will have to look for you, but are YOU taking one of her classes? That's the real story. I am so excited!

Marla }(

Yep, I'm taking the classes -- hopefully all four of them! (But that's assuming I get some crazy burst of energy that I don't possess in my normal life.) :) I've been a Cathe devotee for a couple of years, so I sort of know what I'm getting into. Sort of.
Anyway, I can't wait for this trip! My family and friends think I'm insane for wanting to go on vacation to work out, but they don't understand! It's Cathe!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.