Like/review/verify/don't buy check in for 2016- 2024

Belinda, nice work on Epic shoulder, chest and triceps and the walk today. Do you think that the Boss band Loop hips and core workout is worth buying? I had just printed up the Workout guide and checked and I can buy just the dvd now. It is 22.97 now.
I knocked my coffee over today and got it on my stand alone wireless keyboard that I use so I don't have to reach up to the height that I have the laptop. Some of the keys are not working now. I did not get much on it and put a towel over it right away. It didn't work well before and I keep wanting a bigger one anyway.

Hi,

I never hit enter yesterday :(

I walked and did I EPIC Shoulder, Chest & Triceps!

Diane - great job yesterday and today. Hopefully you like Caroline as much as I do. I like the slower pace. I only done Boss Band once since it come out. Well, the workouts are good, nothing you haven't seen before. If I were you I would just get the downloads, IMO. You do need the bands.

Have a great day.

i everyone,

I did SBF Inner Tight workout this morning. DH and I went to Great Falls and went hiking. It was beautiful. Got lot of steps in already.

Have a great day!

Reactions: WD
I did CDorner minute Tabata Step which uses a dumbbell, she uses , I used . The dumbbell portion is not long. I wasted so much time looking for a workout to do that would not aggravate my shoulder and had no boxing in it. I was looking forward to the new dance workout and then Chris decided to do it later and take a needed recovery day. This was minutes, heart rate 142/177, 3,268 steps. This workout was 20/10 tabata rounds on the step. She does say you can not use dumbbells. The dumbbell section was plank rows alternating and then standing and put the dumbbell on a shelf. Alternative was just plank rows. I did not reach up with the dumbbell/ I just did a turn and curl. Each round was repeated times moves and final round was changed from the sit on the step up and out to a thrust and back alternate was just squat and I did step up and kicks alternated with seated knee pulls which I did.
I also did Boss Bands Total Body Timesaver Core Focus, minutes, calories, heart rate 99/125,70 calories 552 steps. I like the stretch on this with the bands, but wish the stretches were held longer.
Total Time was 60 minutes, 277 calories, 3320 steps.

Belinda, the walk at Great Falls sounds so nice. I bet you and your husband really enjoyed it.

Good morning.

Caroline G. FULLY LOADED Full Body Workout - Dumbbells | EPIC III Day 9 is done

Today is our last day in DC, we will drive home tonight. DD will fly in late tonight. We don't want to leave the dog home alone for too long. He still is a puppy.

BTW, I will checking out animal shelters here in DC. Found one that I like, not sure if I get it. I always had big dogs, this one is a tiny one. I miss having a dog.

Diane - we sure did. The last time we went to Great Falls was a few years ago. Nice hiking.
Great job on the Tabata Step yesterday.

Have a great day and workout.

Today I did CDorner Cardio Dance Workout #120 I guess she had added different music to it from JLO called Lets Get Loud I did not see that one. It was Latin music and fun anyway. She does it with no shoes as she is on her old mat flooring. I remember in another workout that she mentioned not wearing shoes for dance on the mats as she would get caught on them. I do that all of the time. This was 52 minutes, heart rate 138/175, 5,255 steps. I also did Cathe's Pedal Power premix doing section 1,2, and 5,13 minutes, heart rate 111/149, 3.36 miles(I got this from the spin bike read out on miles) Average 16.3 mph (Garmin figured that out with mileage and time) 50 calories(spin bike gave me over double that lol. I don't think I have used the spin bike since I got the Garmin. I set it for indoor bike. It tried to pick up a secondary device that I could get for the spin bike. Also I got 145 steps on the bike:p Never works for steps!
I finished with CDorner Neck and Back stretch routine, 29 minutes, 33 calories. Total time was 94 minutes, 363 calories, 5,400 steps.

Belinda, good job getting the workout in. It sounds like you have had a nice time. I hope you get the dog that you want.

Today I did CDorner Fun & Fast Advanced Step Aerobics that she did this morning, music was Brittany vs JT, 64 minutes, heart rate 136/171, 332 calories, 4,915 steps. I also did CDorner Mobility Flow ( I think it is from a month ago where she wears a purple Nike top) 29 minutes, heart rate 78/100, 44 calories, 49 steps. Total time was 93 minutes, 376 calories, 4,964 steps.

Hi everyone,

No workout today. DH and I went to a few animal shelters. The progress is different than it was 17 years ago. We filled out a few applications, now we have to wait and see. It's not a first come first served. They go by which dogs fit with you at the shelters. If these don't workout. DH and I will go to adoption events like Pet stores rather going through the shelter.

Diane - great job with your workouts. Sorry I haven't posted much. Thanks about the dog. The dog I was going to get, they wanted us to drive for over an our Forster the dog for Friday take him home than, drive back an hour and a half to adopt him from an adoption event. The way they handle this is weird. We had a few things that needed to get done this morning. We didn't had time to drive another 1.5 hours again to adopt him. I guess, it wasn't meant to be :( Such a cute dog!

Good night.

Today is a rest day. I think the week is going to start out light on the workouts. I haven't even put my meals in MFP the last couple of days. Last night was putting together a breakfast casserole for our lunch so I could bake it today, troubleshooting the sprinkler system and broken plug issue, and helping my husband finish the new desk that we bought. It was like a puzzle, but looks great.

Belinda, nice that you are caught up on SBF workouts and got in abs and TB. I hope the right dog works out for you. I don't think it is that hard here. My son's family went to Pets and People and adopted a German shepherd mix pup. That would have been a long drive back to adopt the dog. Weird way for them to do it.

Good morning,

SBF Cardio Bare 4 is done. I will do Caroline G. workout later this afternoon.

DH and I are looking at a dog, maybe Forster it?

Have a great day and workout

Hi everyone,

I got a dog. My husband and I went to the shelter (the one that is 1.5 hours away) we wanted to adopt a dog on Friday. Today we called them I really wanted that dog. They told me he was in foster, since he was in foster they have first pick. They pretty much told us he would be adopted. We ended up going to the shelter looking at other puppies and older dogs. There were 2 we liked. One of the puppy we liked we couldn't Forster until next week. They had to treat her with medication. The other was a big puppy, he would have been a big dog at least full grown 70-80 pounds. We didn't wanted a big dog. The shelter didn't allow anyone in the building. The shelter was connected to an animal clinic. They didn't wanted their dogs to get exposed (since they were puppies) to diseases. I ask if they had any yorkies by chance..one of the girls said they didn't had any small dogs. Another lady that works at the shelter heard us talking about small dogs, she said someone just surrendered a Yorkshire Terrier 40 min ago. They haven't even progressed her. I was like can I see the dog? The brought the dog outside, I fell in love with the Yorkshire Terrier, she is 3 years old and only 5 pounds. A woman surrendered the dog to the shelter when her daughter went to collage. The dog belonged to her daughter. The dog was too much to take care off. The dog is the sweetest thing. She is very quit, she hasn't parked once. She is so stinking cute! I will post a picture of her tomorrow. She loves to cuddle. Did I mention she is so tiny :)

I will catch up

Attachments

• IMG_1037.PNG
    IMG_1037.PNG
    221.2 KB · Views: 0
This morning I did CDorner Intermediate Step #147, 34 minutes, 207 calories, 3,315 steps. I followed this with her 10 minute post step workout stretch, 17 calories. That was all I had time for. I got interruptions with the doorbell as the electric people were needing in my yard and they were digging up behind the back fence getting ready for building houses. I guess we have all of the boxes in our back yard and they had to dig up and move our rock in the planter to put a line in and then put the rock all back. Gertie couldn't go outside which was inconvenient.

Belinda, that is wonderful that you found a yorkie. Can't wait to see more pictures. What are you naming her, or does she already have a name?

Hi,

We walked and took the yorkie with us. It was very cool outside perfect to walk her. I am thinking getting a stroller for her when it gets hotter outside. The pavement gets too hot for her little paws. Her name was Fancy. We didn't like her name we renamed her to Sadie. Fits her much better. She is so cute. I still can't believe someone surrendered her to the shelter. She slept through the night without any problems. Hopefully they fixed your lines. It's always a pain if you can't let your dog in the yard.

I will get a workout in shortly if Sadie lets me. She follows me everywhere and lay's on me. BBL

Today I did Speedy Fast Basic Step #150 after starting and doing 4 minutes of the Hiit Cardio which was soon a big no. So this was 36 minutes(step was 31), 226 calories, heart rate 149/184, 3,515 steps. I then did CDorner Full Body Mobility Flow for tight muscles, 29 minutes, 48 calories, heart rate 80/94. I also did my usual upper back foam rolling. Total time was 65 minutes, 274 calories. My shoulder was just not up for weights or the Hiit workout today. The hiit lists moves that are done for 45 seconds each and is all standing work, no burpees. It has jacks and boxing moves and I just stopped quickly. Besides it was done in what looked like a coffee shop or deli and she had several other people working out with her. One guy looked like he was trying to be a Richard Simmons look alike with striped shorts, tank and a head band.

Belinda, Sadie is a cute name. A stroller sounds like a good idea. I always tried to let Gertie walk on the grass while I walked on the sidewalk at our last home. I think we will continue interruptions in yard till they get the houses all finished and sold behind us. They did not let me know when they were done, but as soon as I saw no one in the yard I took Gertie outside for a bit.

Hi,

I did Carline G. UB and SBF Barre workout. I have an ENT appointment to morrow morning.

Diane - I ordred a stroller when it's too hot for Sadie to walk outside. We still can get our walks in if the puppy gets tired. I carried her the other day, lol. Walking a 5 pound yorkie (I don't think she weights that much?) is a lot for a small dog. Hopefully your yard will be done soon.

Good night.

Today I did CDorner Dance Cardio "Get Physical" 55 minutes, heart rate 141/177, 300 calories, 4,801 steps. I also did Coffey FIt Raw Stretch finisher which is lower body stretching, 7 minutes, 10 calories. Total time 62 minutes, 310 calories. I also did minutes of Dr Jo youtube for rotator cuff pain relief. I needed to go out to Walmart. I am getting tired of this rotator cuff issue. It hurt last night and today shopping was not good. I have quit buying the super size water packs and picked up gallon jugs of water. The big thing today was I saw they had out turkey and I picked up a 25# frozen turkey and that was a big problem. I did not take the heavy things out of the cart at the register. I just had her scan from the cart. I was a bit worried the turkey would not fit in the side by side freezer. Anyway, my hand even felt numb on the way home as it hurt all the way down from my shoulder. I am really tired of it. It used to be would have been nothing to pick up. I am tired of doing just cardio most of the time.

Belinda, yes, that would be tough for a tiny dog to have to walk very far. Still good to walk. My brother had a teacup?? chihuahua that used to follow him everywhere he walked. It was so cute and I am not a fan of that type of dog. If my brother stopped, the dog"princess" would stop and just stare at him with adoration. Sometimes he took it in his truck that he drove for work to drop off stuff. I had a worker come to the door this morning, but by the time I put Gertie in the other room and opened the door he was walking off. Our doorbell camera delays so if someone is in a hurry they don't get me when I answer the door. I closed the doggie door off expecting him to go in the back, but I never saw him go back there.

Hi,

I had an ENT appointment today to rule out a sinus/ear infection. I been having pain in my noise/around my sinus since I relapsed a few weeks ago. My ENT doctor can't see any infections. I don't have a stuffy noise. She thinks it's still related to the problems I experienced I a few weeks ago.

Diane - especially in the heat would be tough on Sadie. The stroller should be here on Monday.

Feeling kinda down since I saw the ENT.

Hi everyone,

I walked this morning and did Caroline G. DEMANDING Glutes and Hamstrings Workout / Knee Friendly | EPIC III Day 13.

We just found out Sadie is only 2 years and 10 month old. Her birthday is November 4th. I love her so much. It's like she always been with us. She loves going for walks.

BBL

Last night I woke up and both shoulders and elbows work throbbing. I got up and stretched and worked on it. I Finally got in a workout. I did Coffey Fit Raw Ripped and Ride September which I used the spin bike for and lower body. Kelly used 5 dumbbells, but I used 's. There is a lot of non weighted work in this one. I thought it would have me using very little of my shoulders and arms. This was 47 minutes, heart rate 119/149, 199 calories, 1,637 steps. I then did Raw Glute Finisher with the medium strength fabric loop like Kelly's, 23 minutes, 66 calories, 882 steps. 97/147 steps. I finished off with CDorner 15 minutes, stretch mobility, 19 calories, heart rate 73/86. Total time 95 minutes, 284 calories, 2,519 steps.

Belinda, the vet had to guess Gerties age by her teeth development when we got her. I am glad she loves going for walks with you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.