LIC V. Low Max

Cupcake

Cathlete
Hi,

Could you share your thoughts on these two workouts? Curious which one to get and need your input. Thank you.

Rachel

LIC is cardio and weights w/ premixes for just cardio, weights only, and a few others. It is a decent workout and can be rather sneaky.
Lowmax is just low impact high intensity cardio.

As far as which to get, I say either one. I must admit that LowMax is not my favorite, but I know a lot of other people really enjoy it.

Hope this helps :)

theresa

my opinion is opposite! LM is tough for lower body. it is sneaky.you think its easy because it is slower paced but the intervals are hard on the lower body.i find the step fun though not complicated. LIC i do not like.the step is more complex but is still not difficult for me. i find the weights not very effective.i sweat more in LM. it seems there will be different opinions

laura

I like both of these ALOT! Low Max was one I learned early on when I first started doing Cathe only 2 years ago so it holds a special place in my "exercise heart." But LIC is alot of fun too. I sweat my butt off in both of these. LIC has the weight lifting aspect to it, hence the "circuit" aspect and it goes at a quick clip which keeps the heart rate up. The step segments are fun and I will use the cardio premix on days when I want a good fun cardio without weights. Low Max is pretty tough, but it is one of my favorites. It wasn't easy for me at first but now its tried and true "friend" that I enjoy with great fevor! Which one would I buy first...gee, thats difficult. I bought Low Max first but I love both of these workouts so, go with your gut feeling.
HTH
~Renee

The music in LIC is out of this world! It motivates me to workout harder each time! I love the DVD (except, now I sold it to buy Shock Cardio - oh how I miss it!).

LowMax ... yah, some very familiar moves - reminds me somewhat of Rhythmic step but gets boring after a couple of use (unlike Rhythmic Step which is always fun!).

I would go with LIC. The music, the choreography, the intensity and of course Cardio & Weight CIRCUIT!!! :eek::D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.