Let's Chat here at 10:30am Eastern

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Good Morning Everyone. I'll be here at 10:30am to 11:30am eastern today (about 90 minutes from now) to answer any questions you may have or simply to just chat and share a part of our morning together.

Hope to see you soon :)

okay- convo went like this:

Jenn to boss: "I need to take my morning break at 10:30"
boss to Jenn: "that's fine, why?"
Jenn to boss: "Cathe wants to chat"

boss points to Cathe calendar: "her?"
jenn smiles and nods
boss shakes head, laughs and walks away

haha! Hi Cathe! I hope your morning is full of happy things :p

Hallo Cathe,

can I use the workout blender with the free Shock Cardio (preorder)downloads we got a few month ago? Hope this makes sense! :D

Take care,

Jenn, that is too funny!

Hi Cathe, just wanted to pop by. Really enjoying the Sept rotation at the moment, loads more cardio and leg work than I've done for a while so it's perfect for waking up my body. 40/20 today was really tough tho'. Had to bail out a couple of times!

Enjoy your day.

Good Morning, Cathe :)

Hi Cathe -- It's been a long time since I've been here on your forums. I've been busy with lots of good stuff. Nice to be back. :)
Marla

I just wanted to tell you that your workouts have empowered me. My husband and I just returned from a 3 week climbing trip in Switzerland and the Italian Dolomites. As his only climbing partner this time, he really pushed me to do some climbs that were a little out of my league. But, I felt strong (STS!) and knew my body was capable if I could get my mind to follow suit. I have never felt so accomplished and my husband has actually bragged about my climbing on this trip (that's a first!). With STS, you have truly created a program that has enabled me to literally reach new heights! Thanks so much!

Love it Jenn! Glad you can play for a bit :D

okay- convo went like this:

Jenn to boss: "I need to take my morning break at 10:30"
boss to Jenn: "that's fine, why?"
Jenn to boss: "Cathe wants to chat"

boss points to Cathe calendar: "her?"
jenn smiles and nods
boss shakes head, laughs and walks away

haha! Hi Cathe! I hope your morning is full of happy things :p

Hi Cathe

I'm not to sure how to use the form, but I do have a question.
On the dead lifts.
I just don't seem to get much out of them and I'm wondering if I am doing them incorrectly.
I do bend to a flat back.
I keep my shoulders back and relaxed.
I use a slight bend in my knees
I use 18 pounds right now and only dumb bells, I don't have a bar yet.
Do you thing maybe I just need to use more weight?

Thank you
Love your shows, I'v lost 13 1/2 inches in 5 weeks...:rolleyes:
and 20 pounds...

Awesome Ronne! Glad you had fun with it. Just two days left :)

Jenn, that is too funny!

Hi Cathe, just wanted to pop by. Really enjoying the Sept rotation at the moment, loads more cardio and leg work than I've done for a while so it's perfect for waking up my body. 40/20 today was really tough tho'. Had to bail out a couple of times!

Enjoy your day.

Just wanted to pop in and say hello as well. I've been away for a while but want to start using my awesome collection of Cathe DVDs and build myself back up again...never thought I would have to say that :eek:.
Thanks for making such amazing workouts! I love weight training!!

~Angel

This is wonderful to hear Amysue! If you haven't already submitted an STS testimonial online please do so. This is great stuff you accomplished. High five to you and hubby too.

I just wanted to tell you that your workouts have empowered me. My husband and I just returned from a 3 week climbing trip in Switzerland and the Italian Dolomites. As his only climbing partner this time, he really pushed me to do some climbs that were a little out of my league. But, I felt strong (STS!) and knew my body was capable if I could get my mind to follow suit. I have never felt so accomplished and my husband has actually bragged about my climbing on this trip (that's a first!). With STS, you have truly created a program that has enabled me to literally reach new heights! Thanks so much!

good idea to the max, I would love to see an Atlanta roadtrip

I was heart broken I missed the Daytona one since it was so close to me but I had to sit for my state licensing which had been planned for about 6 months in advance and they only offer it twice a year. I would come to Atlanta for sure, they could invite Rhonda to hang out as well :D

Angel...you're on the road back and that's all that matters. Keep me posted!
Just wanted to pop in and say hello as well. I've been away for a while but want to start using my awesome collection of Cathe DVDs and build myself back up again...never thought I would have to say that :eek:.
Thanks for making such amazing workouts! I love weight training!!

~Angel

Hi Cathe
Really was hoping that I could send this Priviate but I can't so here it is

I think your a wonderful trainer and I am really enjoy the Sts 3 month Program.
I am into my 6th week and have followed the Sts/with cardio and also purchased the Nutrition plan for 1 month.. I have noticed my muscles are getting stronger but am still my scales does not move.

I had surgery about 5 months ago had too have a full hysterectomy due to endormetrios. I am 41 and the Doctor would not put me on any hormones for at least 6 months case it came back ..

My Question to you is .. Would this be a reason (lack of estrogen) that I am not losing any weight .. I am 5"6 and weight 137 lbs .. I have never been this heavy unless I was prego lol..120/125 lbs is the norm for me and would like to get back too that!

I have got some great advice from fellow Cathe fans but I have never had problems losing weight before.. it fell of ... this time it seems to want to cling on me for dear life!

I go too the Doctor in October and not sure if I should get estrogen or not there are so many Pros and Cons too it

Really could use your view on this!
Thanks
Tracie

Good Morning Cathe. Hope you are enjoying your cup of coffee. :D
Your DVD Down Load episodes are cute. They make me laugh. Wondering where did you find the two guys and are you the writer?

BTW I am enjoying the Sept rotation. You kicked my butt this morning HIIT40/20.:eek:

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.