Let's add some new fans!

Hello from the desert Southwest! I live in the state of Arizona. I am in Tucson to be exact. I grew up in Michigan, not far from a Indiana State Line. (A few summers ago, we spent a week at Indiana Beach and had a great time!)
:)

Bobbi

RE: Minneapolis Minnesota Speaks!

Also home of Garrison Keillor of Prairie Home Companion fame. Had any good Powder Milk Biscuits lately? Oh,they're tasty and expeditious!

I'm a new Cathe 'junkie'. From Huntsville, AL. I used to go to the Gym to exercise, but now with kids, Cathe tapes really keep me moving and stepping! I just love the intensity of her tapes. Now I want to get all of her DVDs...

Hi everyone

What an interesting thread! I am from Zimbabwe, lived in England for 8 years and am currently living in Canada.

Sandra

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-01 AT 04:02PM (Est)[/font][p]Hey Marlene!, I also live in New Orleans, Louisiana (well okay, a suburb of N.O.)! I replied to DebbieH's post, so she must have forgotten Louisiana. I have never seen anyone else on the forum from Louisiana. I have been doing Cathe's tapes for about a year and a half and absolutely love them. Have had great results! Anyway, great to see another fan from this city. I work in downtown N.O., and I am looking out my window at the good old Mississippi River bridge. See you around, Sandra

P.S.- FYI-I lurk alot and post infrequently when the mood strikes me!..

Oops!, I just realized that DebbieH's list was states we still need!, Sorry Debbie!...

Hi everyone, love this forum and love Cathe's tapes. This is a great idea. I'm from just east of Albany, NY Mary

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-01 AT 07:54PM (Est)[/font][p]Hello.

I'm Rory from the San Francisco Bay Area. Nice to meet you all :)

~~Rory~~

LUBBOCK, TEXAS

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-01 AT 09:05PM (Est)[/font][p]I know texas is already represented, but just wondering if there is anyone else out there from Lubbock.

Jennifer

Another Texan

Hi everyone,
It looks like you've got Texas covered, but I thought I would check in here anyway. I used to post often but then grad school got in the way, and although I've kept reading and kept up my workouts, I haven't gotten myself to post. Also, I'm very shy:)
But I thought I'd go out on a limb and answer Debbie's post! Any one else from the DFW area?
You guys are great!
Sarah E.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-26-01 AT 06:05PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Nana, I love these things, great idea!
I don't think I was here for the last one, so, for the record,
Baltimore, Maryland.
Ruth

I guess I can add a new one. I am living in Altamonte Springs, Florida which is right outside Orlando.

Take care everyone, Cyndie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.