LBB - Lovin' It!

lainabaina

Cathlete
I am healing from an injury (pinky toe of all things) but while I can't run or do propulsion type workouts I can still do this one and I really love it! i think i like best that i feel like i worked but my legs aren't trashed...if that makes sense.
on that note, if you go & take a spin class the next morning THEN you can trash 'em LOL!!

I hope your foots healing, I'm trying to be careful with a foot injury myself that happened back in 2008! Crashed on my mountainbike and my foot decided to stay clipped in.

This workout is amazing, I agree. I love it all the way through including that standing leg conditioning drill. Can't seem to get enough of this one lately.

I totally agree with you about LBB! It has become a new favorite of mine. There is no dread factor with it. Butts and Gutts is still my number one but I have a love hate with that one. It's seems really long and I have to push myself to do it; after I feel so proud! The next day I can't walk or take the stairs but I love feeling the work.

Cathe's lower body workouts are my favorite she does them better than anyone imo.

Elena

I hope your foots healing, I'm trying to be careful with a foot injury myself that happened back in 2008! Crashed on my mountainbike and my foot decided to stay clipped in.

This workout is amazing, I agree. I love it all the way through including that standing leg conditioning drill. Can't seem to get enough of this one lately.

oh no...that's not good, sorry abt your foot. that is why I keep my cleat pretty loose. we have had bad snow & ice here (unusual for it to stay this long in Georgia) so I am really missing my mtn bike right now! I can't bear to get on the trainer yet, so I am breaking out all my Cathe DVD's!!

I totally agree with you about LBB! It has become a new favorite of mine. There is no dread factor with it. Butts and Gutts is still my number one but I have a love hate with that one. It's seems really long and I have to push myself to do it; after I feel so proud! The next day I can't walk or take the stairs but I love feeling the work.

Cathe's lower body workouts are my favorite she does them better than anyone imo.

Elena
I know, love the LB workouts. I did STS legs, disc 6 the other day & told my fiancee to do it with me since we're all stranded in the house (snow/ice, schools closed...yuck!) and he fell asleep so I did that one by myself. then later he wanted to do a workout so we did the no floorwork premix of LBB. doing two Cathe leg workouts back to back I do NOT recommend. I have some serious DOMS. and I agree...love B&G. i really love doing the premix w/ just the floorwork & abs on days that I cycle. doing the whole version is a killer so I don't do it very often. love the bonus stability ball abs, too! Laina

OUCH!

I tried LBB for the first time yesterday. I'm on the road back from a LONG layoff :(. All I have to say is EEK! I didn't even use any weights and my legs are FRIED this morning. Sitting, walking, sleeping...all tough right now - but it feels GOOD!

I love LBB too! I'm doing it tonight after work along with the Upper Body Only premix of STS Total Body. I'll definately be doing the upper body stuff first because LBB totally wastes me!...especially after the leg conditioning drills....OWIE!!!!!:p
Nancy

I had my bb on 40 lbs for the squats, plies and dead lifts (thought that wasn't heavy because I went much heavier when I did my STS 5 1/2 month rotation) but when we went right into the static lunges I was dying by the end. The leg conditioning drills were really good too. I get great energy but then I'm really tired about 3 hours later. LBB is a great workout. It has a lot of options because I can omit the cardio bursts and run instead or I can add on the floor work and/leg conditioning drills to another workout etc. It definitely was worth the purchase price.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.