Last Rotation Before The Chicago Roadtrip Checkin

I wasn't sure if I was looking forward to Step Moves yesterday, but it wasn't as tripping over my own two feet as I remembered. :cool:

-Lisa

Awesome Lisa. I threw in PUB today that I missed earlier this week. Step tomorrow. Felt good to hit the weights.

Muscle Endurance yesterday- hadn't done this one in awhile either. Those leg presses on 6 risers kick in the heart rate every time for me.

-Lisa

Did get to check yesterday....but I did Muscle Endurance also. Boy Lisa you are right those 6 risers are killers!!!!! I think I would have had better form if I had lowered them. We are at the lake this weekend so I did the travel fit dvd. I really love this one.
I hope you are all are having a great weekend.

Good Morning!! Just completed Cardio Supersets. This was a super way to start off my Monday. I think this week instead of doing spinning at the YMCA I am going to follow the rotation everyday. I love all of the ones coming up this week.
Have a great workout!!!!

Ride for me yesterday. I adore that one. Will try to get something in after work. I'll post then. Have a great day.

I ended up resting yesterday. I caught Melissa's crud. I had plans to get up early this morning but have felt really bad today. I have a meeting tonight and won't be able but I'll try to get back at it tomorrow.

Congrats everyone for a good start to the week! Yay Cardio SuperSets! (boo for disc burpees though). :cool:

-Lisa

No fever today and feeling a bit better but the thought of attempting a WO makes my lungs hurt. However, I did go out this afternoon and walked. We're having a beautiful day with temps in the mid 70's. It's supposed to start raining tomorrow and feel like 0 by Thursday morning. I thought I had better enjoy it while I could. Spring can't get here soon enough for me.

Hopefully I can start back tomorrow.

Rhondalyn I sure hope you get to feeling better real soon!! Glad you were able to take a nice walk.
I did Legs and Glutes today. I was so happy to see that the leg presses were on less risers in this workout! Was a great workout!
Come on Friday!!

I took another day off Monday:mad: Sickness crap going around the house was still with me a bit. I subbed in the Cardio from RK and Hardstrikes and the heavy bag today. I love those.

Legs and Glutes yesterday and Athletic Training today - my legs will hate me tomorrow.

Melissa and Rhondalyn - sorry you guys are dealing with the crud. It seems like there's a lot going around. :(

-Lisa

Did Athletic Training yesterday, wow it kicks my rear every time!!! Today woke up with a little head something going on. Feeling foggy, so I am taking the day off and filling up on my herbal teas and lots of Vit. C. I made a Kale, spinach, chia, blueberry, cherry, banana with protein shake for breakfast. Trying to knock this cold out!
Hope you are having a great day and a great workout!!

Your legs should hate you, Lisa. ;)

Oh no, Dawn! Not you too! I hope you're able to kick it to the curb before it starts.

I did Cardio Supersets yesterday and the 50 something minute, express TB premix of TBT. I didn't have 85 minutes available for the other one. :eek: I'll be doing these out of order this week and will pick the ones I want or feel like I'm able to do. I hope to get back to morning workouts next week.

Keep up the good work, girls!

Still sore today from TBT 86 minute craziness on Thursday. Going to make todaya yoga day ...and hopefully will enjoy the 70-something weather here.

Hope everyone is feeling better!

-Lisa

Yesterday I caught up and did cycle max and today was mma kickboxing. Reading all of your workouts keeps me energized!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Back in the saddle again..... Finally feel completely well. Let's crush this week!!!!

Leg day for me today!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.