Last and First

Shelly - ASCII does have a huge learning curve, but once you get it down, it's so fun! I'm really enjoying this one.

My last workout of 2007 was this morning doing Basic Step, after 25 minutes of Billy's Ultimate Boot Camp.

My first workout of 2008 will be tomorrow morning, and I will do Power Yoga Total Body.

Yay Jerry! What a great way to start off the new year!

Last - Step class this morning at my SIL's gym here in FL, where we are visiting. It was tougher than I expected!! (But kind of boring; this gal needs to get some Cathe DVDs!)

First - Either Butts & Guts or 4DS Bootcamp/KB. I'll see what kind of mood I'm in tomorrow (assuming I'm not too tired from staying up late :p )

ETA: Hope you feel better soon Ellen!

Must start by explaining I'm having kind of an easygoing week because my mom flies in tomorrow (no, she's not a witch; she'll be on an airplane) and because I started the South Beach Diet today.

So today the last workout of 2007: I did the warmup and first combo of Seasun Zieger's Bosu Blast, then the kickbox portions of Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Camp.

Tomorrow the first workout of 2008: I'll do simple upper body--probably Slim, Strong & Sexy Body Sculpt--upper part--by Michelle Dozois.

I can't believe I'm not even putting a Cathe workout on this post! Well, next week I'll start a 4DS rotation, so I'll get plenty of Cathe then.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

I am starting week 5 of the X so...

last: chest, shoulders, tri, and ARX
first: Plyo X

Deanie

> btw - what's ASCII?

Advanced Step Challenge II - Amy Bento

This is a very impressive group. I see lots of tough workouts...

12/31 - 30 minutes of Podfitness on Elliptical + Slo Mo Chest, Bis, Tris

1/1 - coach cardio #6, Coremax 2.

Last- Slim Series Tear It Up
First- CTX 10-10-10 cardio only

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.