Kudos to Cathe and SNM (Nancy)!!

cherimac

Cathlete
Cathe and SNM (Nancy),

Thanks so much for all the hard work you're doing. I've moved recently and just realized I never updated you with my new address. I emailed Nancy last night about it and by early this morning she had contacted UPS and had my new workouts re-routed to my correct address. That is certainly service and I just want to publically thank you for your commitment to your customers.

Have a blessed and wonderful weekend~and I think you should all go to a tropical island for a week somewhere after all this is done!

:)

Blessings,

Cheri

I want to echo the praises of nancy!

I emailed her this morning to notify of my change of address, in case my DVDs went astray, and even though I was assured my message would be replied to within 24 hours, barely an hour passed before I heard from Nancy with reassurances. What service!!!

We love Nancy!!

Clare

She is great. She always responds in a very prompt manner and is very professional. Tell her we appreciate her, and everyone else on your staff while you're at it!!!

Thank you so much. Nancy IS great, isn't she? She really does so much for us (as do all of our hard working employees in our customer service department). I will definitely tell Nancy. She will be gratefully tickled :7

Just want to second that emotion...yesterday, Nancy very graciously resolved a problem with my order for the new DVDs. Thanks so much, Nancy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.