Killer Cardio to Compliment STS

Cathe, we all know you are THE one to turn to for killer at-home cardio.

Since you usually film your workouts in a relatively short time period, I think doing a series of crazy balls-to-the-wall all high-impact cardio is asking too much of you and your amazing crew. So how 'bout a mix of impacts, yet completely intense workouts!!

Imax 4 - like the other 3 Imaxes - 10 step/blast/recoveries mixing floor and step intervals.

KP&C 2 - Straight-up heart-pumping kickboxing cardio followed by arm and leg combos, ending with some killer core work.

MIC 2 - Hardcore athletic-style hi/lo followed by steady-state step, ending with, of course, an intensity blast.

Steady State Step Max- this could be low impact or a mix of high and low impact - just 45-60 min of heartrate-elevating step, ending with a 'challenge' segment, like Step Blast or Rhythmic Step.

High Intensity, Low Impact Max - a mix of leg-oriented drills (kind of like the blasts from Low Max and Low Impact Circuit) - done on the floor and the step, and adding a dumbbell (or med ball) for added intesity.

i will buy this in a single second!

Where's my credit card?

If I could offer two more workouts to add to this series (which I dearly hope Cathe considers):

Weighted Cardio Max, utilizing a med ball or other easily-held weight in an otherwise traditional floor plus step cardio routine; Mindy Mylrea does this to great effect in several of her workouts including Interval Express, Awesome Intervals, and Kick Butt Boot Camp; AND

PLYO MAX, a compilation disc of the best nosebleeders from all of the series, in which she pulls together all of the plyo drills from all of the workouts into one glorious bundle. The blasts from High Intensity Low Impact Max workout would be the recoveries.

Wormwoodscrubs, I like how you think.

A-Jock

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Coudnt agree more!!!

I would love to see this!! I think it is a great idea. Looking at the road trip pictures of Cathe, Jai, Lorraine, Cede, and Brenda just reminds me how much they are so part of the Cathe experience. I'm just so used to working out with the crew. I would love this STS cardio compliment to be done with the original gang.

I am in. It seem seince sts is getting closer I have been pushing myself even harder. Just think if there was some complimentary hardcore cardio:eek:
:)Rachel:)

I hope someone is keeping track of this thread -- because I'd pre-order in a second STS Killer Cardio Series!!

I'd love to see:
Imax 4
KPC II + KB drills
High Step Training Advanced II (lots of leg presses!)
Plyo Bootcamp
BodyMax 3

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.