Kick Max - First Pics

WOW
I didn't order all the hardcore but this is the one I have wanted and the core workout as well. I am ordering today.I have been doing a lot of kickboxing and this looks just what I was looking for.

Thank you Cathe.

Deb:) :)

Okay - I'm officially in Drool Mode now . . .

I use the Pix as screen savers each time a new Cathe series is produced, and it took me five minutes this a.m. to decide which one I liked best. Thankfully I can change the screen saver whenever I want - think I'll have to do a Pic O' The Day myself.

Man - some mean women there - keep up the good work.

A-Jock

Uh oh, I am getting Imax 3 and the High Circuit dvds, but I think this one looks pretty intense, I may have to add this to the list. Way to go Cathe!

Woo Hoo! I bet you all went out last night and celebrated now that you are done filming! Congratulations on a job well done! This one is the one I'm the most excited for I have to say. Looks like you've done a wonderful job on all the workouts.

Kathy

Holy Moley! Everybody looks really ripped. This is the one I was waiting for. The leg conditioning drills will be awesome I'm sure.

Great job.

Hi Cathe! I could swear you read every single one of my posts. I did post quite frequently that my favorite workout was combining kickboxing w/plyos. You sure do deliver}(

Just to let you know that if I lose anymore bodyfat (size 0) I'll have you to thank. You'll have to send ME money to buy new clothes! It'll be all your fault!!! Ha!

Thanks for making another winner sweetie:* Now go get yourself some well deserved REST. Hugs, Kathy:D

PS: Please forward message on to Jai & Lorraine. I think their SUPER!!!!!!! And look wonderful too.

Did I miss the discussion of the gloves? Are they weighted or just for show? I notice they only appear in *some* of the pictures but not all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.