Kick Max - First Pics

OMG!! FIRST PICS!!! I'm *never* the first to see these things!

Holy schmoly, from the looks of this I'm going to need a week's rest before doing this workout, too!

Will the chair be included if we've ordered the entire HC series (LOL!). What the heck are they doing with a chair in a kickboxing workout??

I think the photo of the tuck jumps is really a pic of them kneeling on the floor, and the techs digitally edited out the floor. Jumps like that are physically impossible.

Now I'm really excited! And the crew looks AWESOME!!!

Sandra

Oh my gosh...this looks great! You all look wonderful as usual, & I can hardly wait to see this workout.

Thanks for the pics!
Ruth:) :) :)

I see we're going to be flying again...:p

Yeah! Huh! What they said! I like those shoes too. Interested in where to find shoes like that to try on.

Someone please get this message to Cathe: YOU LOOK GOOOORGEOUS!!!!!!
I can't believe it, she looks younger and younger everyday! OMG. Jai and & Lorraine are two amazingly sleek-looking women. I'm definitely getting those outfits!

YOU GO GIRLS!

-Chiquita

P.S. In anticipation, I'm doing KPC tomorrow morning!}(

WOW!! Holy crappola...how is it possible to jump that high??:eek: You all look absolutely gorgeous! I love the outfits! The shoes look almost exactly like my black Freddy cardio step trainers:D!! I'm so excited and so frightened at the same time;-)! LOL! I can't wait for this one!

Cathe and crew....THANK YOU!!!!

UnBELIEVABLE!!!! I love the red Nike top!! The kickbox blast challenge sounds frightening! I can't wait!!!!:7

Thank you,Cathe :)

These pictures look so killer- we all love your killer workouts.

I Cain't wait for this and of course I can't wait for the others 9 workouts..

When I can buy this red top?

Marketa Preisler

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.