Kettlebells!!

ellesan

Cathlete
There's a huge market and need for great kettlebell workouts, would LOVE to see Cathe do one. :D

Yes please, I was wondering were can I find a really good kettlebel workout, I don't have one if Cathe make one or 2 or 3 I don't care how many. I will buy it, well a lot of us would do!!!!

Kettlebell Workout

Me too! I would love to do a kettlebell workout with Cathe, as long as I don't have to buy a dozen dvds in a set to get it.

I'd love to see a KB workout from Cathe, once she gets certified in some form of KB instruction, and using REAL kettlebells, not the light 'medicine ball with handles" that are sold here.

I've always wanted to see someone good do a KB2 (that's a superscript 2, as in 'squared') workout, a circuit between kettlebell and kickboxing moves.

If Cathe does this, she should co-teach alongside a certified kettlebell instructor, like with Beth and Anthony in Kettlebell Way. A kettlebell circuit like Kathryn suggested would be terrific, with the kettlebell instructor leading the kettlebell parts and Cathe leading the cardio.

Cathe could do a kick butt kettlebell workout. I would buy it. I only have a few kettlebell workouts and I need more.

I would love to see a six week program, that takes the exerciser from the beginner to intermediate level. In the future you could add dvds to take the person to the advanced level. The only system on the market that does this is KettleWorx and it hasn't gotten very good reviews.

I'd love to see a KB workout from Cathe, once she gets certified in some form of KB instruction, and using REAL kettlebells, not the light 'medicine ball with handles" that are sold here.

I've always wanted to see someone good do a KB2 (that's a superscript 2, as in 'squared') workout, a circuit between kettlebell and kickboxing moves.

I agree! I love the Kettlebell/kickboxing workout idea.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.