Kettlebell workout(s) coming?

KarenUAE

Hi all,

I've been a fan and user of Cathe DVDs since about 2002. In the last 2 years, I've tried kettlebells and really like them. Problem is, there are no decent workouts available that compare to the quality that Cathe provides.

One great name, Pavel Tsatsouline (http://www.dragondoor.com/), knows his stuff and provides excellent explanations for form and other elements of workouts, but I would like some workouts that include both form and a series of exercises and reps, etc. Some videos exist but they can't rival Cathe's quality, basically. There's often no music, which isn't a big deal for me, but they often do not even count down the reps as you're doing them - making it necessary to watch the screen as you do them.

Anyways, I saw that Cathe sells kettlebell/medicine ball combos but couldn't find any DVDs with kettlebells included.

Thanks!

While we're throwing out ideas...

How about a Bosu one? I also second the spin and kettlebell ideas! Anything that makes me utilize more of my equipment. :)

Oh Yeah, more Heavy Bag workouts! I LOVE the Heavy Bag Bonus.

BTW, the Shock Cardios ROCK! The HiiT's are amazing! My all time favorite workouts. It's hard to only do two a week. :eek: I want to do them all the time!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.