KCM 30min to Fitness L.I.F.T

I have quite a few of her DVDs but I don't have the lift one. I do have her step boxing DVD and its a lot if fun. I love her. I think her workouts because they are different from cathe. I would say she is intermediate. There are a few that are advanced. Plateau buster is awesome. It's 2 metabolic workouts that are each just under 30 minutes and she has a plyo one that's good too.

New kelly coffey

Hmmm Natasha,

This is catching my eye too. You enabler ;)

This workout is a crossfit taster and I am very much liking it.
I am in on this.

Thanks for posting this thread.

Does anyone know who "Mary" is on the VF site? Everyone over there is talking about her sale. I am wondering if she has this one? I see it on Ebay. Also Walmart and Target carry it online. I wonder if it is in store?
I love the powersculpting section! I love doing two moves at once:) it creates that awesome bonus of cardio, without the dreadxfactor for me. Win win!:D

She's the owner of:
Total Fitness DVDs - Your Total Source for Fitness
Total Fitness DVDs Beachbody Products

She currently has a sale ending tomorrow night I believe.

Oh, without any relunctance, I have added L.I.F.T in my cart on totalfitnessdvds website. The dvd is on offer for $ 14.95. Now I am just in a process of resetting my password as i can not remember it!:eek::eek:

Hi,

I have a lot of the KCM 30 Minutes to Fitness DVD's and really like them a lot. Now as for LIFT, it is not my type of workout, but the other workout on this DVD, "Powersculpting" is great. I am not much for her cardio, and didn't like the Step Boxing one at all, actually sold it on Ebay. Plateau Busters, and Your Best Body are my favorites. You can't go wrong with any of the weight ones, very differnt from Cathe, lots of compound moves.

I have 30 MTF LIFT and have never done this workout, although I very much want to and intend to at some point, but I have done Powersculpt recently, several times, and I like it a lot. It is an excellent DVD to stick in after hard, sweaty cardio, when you feel like finishing off or doing some weights but do not have enough left in the tank for a long weights session.

What Kelly can achieve in just 30 mins is quite impressive.

Plateau Buster is an excellent workout and I always do both workouts back to back, going as heavy as possible, and I am exhausted and drenched when I am done. She has moves you won't ever see in Cathe's DVDs, her approach is quite different and works you differently than Cathe's stuff. She features explosive moves often that really allow you to go very heavy with the weights.

I personally do not much like Split Sessions, nor the original 30 MTF Weights DVD. Kelly's main drawback is the quality of her music. Sometimes it gets boring and repetitive and doe snot motivate me much.

I much prefer 30 MTF Muscle Definition, which I often use, the premix which does both workouts back to back and doubles up. That's a workout which leaves no muscle untouched for sure.

The main criticism levied at Kelly's workouts has just been voiced on this thread: "she is not advanced, only intermediate." Sure, she has some workouts that seem easier, but then so does Cathe (Push/Pull, Supersets, etc). The point about Kelly's workouts is that you get out what you put in. She encourages you constantly to use as heavy a weight as possible, and if you do, and if you put all you've got into each move, these are advanced workouts. They are as advanced as you make them, for the most part.

Clare

I have never done Kelly's workout. The first I want to try is L.I.F.T. I am very much interested in trying this power lifting taster at home.

Has anyone tried it? Is there any cross fit and/ or power lifting for home exercisers? Feedbacks would be great. Thanks

I have 30 MTF LIFT and have never done this workout, although I very much want to and intend to at some point, but I have done Powersculpt recently, several times, and I like it a lot. It is an excellent DVD to stick in after hard, sweaty cardio, when you feel like finishing off or doing some weights but do not have enough left in the tank for a long weights session.

What Kelly can achieve in just 30 mins is quite impressive.

Plateau Buster is an excellent workout and I always do both workouts back to back, going as heavy as possible, and I am exhausted and drenched when I am done. She has moves you won't ever see in Cathe's DVDs, her approach is quite different and works you differently than Cathe's stuff. She features explosive moves often that really allow you to go very heavy with the weights.

I personally do not much like Split Sessions, nor the original 30 MTF Weights DVD. Kelly's main drawback is the quality of her music. Sometimes it gets boring and repetitive and doe snot motivate me much.

I much prefer 30 MTF Muscle Definition, which I often use, the premix which does both workouts back to back and doubles up. That's a workout which leaves no muscle untouched for sure.

The main criticism levied at Kelly's workouts has just been voiced on this thread: "she is not advanced, only intermediate." Sure, she has some workouts that seem easier, but then so does Cathe (Push/Pull, Supersets, etc). The point about Kelly's workouts is that you get out what you put in. She encourages you constantly to use as heavy a weight as possible, and if you do, and if you put all you've got into each move, these are advanced workouts. They are as advanced as you make them, for the most part.

Clare

Thank you so much Clare for the feedback :). I was also looking at the 30 MTF Muscle Definition & Plateau Buster :eek:. I think I'm going to have to add them to my cart now :D.

I'm not at all worried about the w/o's being "intermediate" because I know with weight training, if it's too easy then I need to up my weight #'s. And besides, I don't need a killer advanced w/o all the time. Balance and variety is a good thing ;).

Thanks again Clare! I hope you had a good time in the UK vising your parents :).

I have the following 30MTF's:
Muscle definition
Split
Circuit burn
Your best body
Step boxing
Bootcamp
Kickboxing

These are all solid workouts, and what is more and very important to me, is that Kelly is just very likeable. She is not an annoyingly cheerleader sunshine gal which would irritate the heck out of me...she is simply pleasant and no-nonsense and there to work. Yes, she won't leave you feeling as though you are on the brink of death in her workouts as seems to be popular these days. However, you will know that you have exercised. I also like the 30 minute option in these workouts,,,not that I have used that option a lot, but I know it is there.

I first found out about Kelly from Fit_mommy on this forum as she would do the 30MTF workout very early in the morning...that was a few years back.

I definitely recommend her workouts....again, they are solid intermediate to maybe, advanced intermediate if you push....but she is good.... IMHO

I never got the LIFT because that type of weight lifting does not interest me!

Blessings

Last edited:
Just ordered LIFT and Split Sessions today :eek:. I'll report back once I get the chance to test those babies out :eek:. They really have to stop making on-line ordering so convenient :D;):p.

Gibbee
Thanks for the tip on the 10off code!

And to everyone else that "enabled" me, thank you! ;)

Wow, looks like the lifts we do in crossfit! You're going to get addicted, Natasha! :)

Shannon,

I have a question about the front squat and securing the bar with your wrists bended back. Now I know Kelly has a tutorial at the beginning of the program, so I'm sure she'll explain the proper way to get into positioning, however I am a bit concerned about my wrists. I tried out the move with my bar, just to get a "feel" for it, and it feels a bit awkward on my wrists. Did you find this to be the case for you as well? Is it just a matter of getting used to the move? I used a 15lbs barbell btw. I can't go lower in weight because that's the weight of my bar with NO plates.

TIA!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.