Kangoo Jumps

Beavs

Cathlete
I am stunned that some of you equipment junkies that will drop $34.95 for a fake jump rope or $18.00 on glide discs (glorified paper plates) have not jumped on the bandwagon for these bad boys.
http://www.kangoojumps.com/ They are almost cool as the Hawaiian chair (aka the Hula Pooper)

These look fun! Imagine IMAX 2 with these. "I know you're tired, but jump HIGHER!" Do some tuck jumps and puncture a ceiling tile with your head. Just don't get your head caught in the "Big Ass Fan" at the gym. Have fun kids!

Well I don't know... only $250.00 to look really, really cool.
I watched the video and kept hearing the sound of my own ankle snapping in two in my imagination.

I watched the video and kept hearing the sound of my own ankle snapping in two in my imagination.

LOL! That was the first thing that came to my mind. :eek::eek::eek:

I must confess, I'm gadget crazy.:eek: I paid $34.95 for Valslides and bought two sets.... Just in case.;)

I have to admit I kind of want these. They'd surely make my last 15 seconds on earth super fun and bouncy!

No way!! It looks soo dangerous! After enough ankle injuries last year, I want safer and more stable!

Yikes and jinkees!

Pam

If I can not kill myself on my rollerblades, these ought to be a breeze! NOT! I would kill myself on those things!

They do look like fun though! Think they'll replace the pogo stick?

Hmm...I'll have to get some of these to use when I do my retro-walking. I don't get enough odd looks as it is.:)

(And I personally find the $19.95 for Gliding Discs was quite worth it.:cool:)

When I was a kid I always wanted those shoes with the springs on the bottom. Not sure I could handle the concept as an adult without hurting myself, but they look like a lot of fun.

Jean

I can hurt myself and feel foolish for free with my daughter's pogo stick -- and save the $250 to pay the ER.

Hmm...I'll have to get some of these to use when I do my retro-walking. I don't get enough odd looks as it is.:)

(And I personally find the $19.95 for Gliding Discs was quite worth it.:cool:)

Armed with your chia gel Kathryn you'd leave a trail of flames as you passed all those slow pokes, even the cheaters. ;)

Where HAVE these been all my life? I still remember my Romper Stompers from my childhood.

I got my Gaiam glide disks on clearance at Target.;)

Kangoo Jumps are low impact rebound sport shoes designed to provide a safe platform for jogging and other exercises that are notoriously hard on the joints. The boots use a lightweight leaf-spring to absorb shocks due to impact on the ground and create a rebound effect that reduces shock impact on ankles, knees, hips and lower back by up to 60%.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.