Just sayin'

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! We launched some of our new XTRAIN workouts at the gym today! First class on the menu: Cardio Leg Blast!!!!! We huffed and we puffed and we blew our way fit!!! So proud of everyone!!! So what is your workout of choice today? I wanna know all about it!!!!

This is my first week of the 3.5 month STS rotation. I am doing the Shock Cardio Series with it. Today's workout is MMA Boxing.

I did Supercuts. I finished Mesocycle 1 of the 5.5 rotation last week so this is a recovery week. I was going to do YogaMax but I hadn't done Supercuts in a while and it is a top favorite. My shoulders are my weakest muscles and I did 8's in all the squat press exercises, I was so excited. I am so ready to start Mesocycle 2.

Today I did Xtrain Bi's & Tri's, plus 100 rep challenge for Bi's & Tri's, and a 10min Ab workout. Tomorrow I'm doing Meaner Legs :)

Ooh! Cardio Leg Blast at the gym sounds like fun! :eek:

I did an old one today - Cardio & Weights. I went heavy with the weights and got a great workout! Why do you build me up, Buttercup baby...

I did Burn Sets Bi's and Tri's today, along with the 100 rep challenges for bi's and tri's. My arms are feelin' it! My buns are still sore from Butts and Guts on Monday...yikes, that one gets me every time!!!! Love it!!!

Thanks Cathe for all that you do!!!!!!

Kelly:)

I just finished Tabatacise 1-5 + Core#1 , then [ calmed down a bit ] and did Yoga Relax . My back and hips are thanking me for the yoga !

All-Out Low Impact HIIT this morning & getting ready for BurnSets Chest, Back & Shoulders tonight. It's been a few weeks since I did All-Out & all through the workout I kept thinking about how much I enjoy that workout & what a masterpiece Xtrain is!

Cathe - thanks for all your amazing workouts - I'm really looking forward to the new ones too!:rolleyes:

Xtrain All Out followed with 20 min of yoga... I don't follow rotation but have my pattern and it was HITT night - it was fun except my slide disc wouldn slide and I ended up just doing the portion as regular impact. (time for me to spray the disc with pledge again)

I was a sweaty mess which is awesome ;)

I did Hardcore Extreme Hi and Low Intervals yesterday. I'm working my way through all my dvds and right now I'm doing total body 2 or 3 times a week and (lighter) circuits or long cardios the other days. My body is responding well to this. I'm almost done all my total body routines...was nice to do MIS again last week! Thanks, Cathe.

Today was the total body, heavy weights 97 min premix from 4DS. Phew! The pump in my uper body right now is HUGE!

Beth: what DVD is that Hardcore Extreme Hi and Low Intervals on? Sounds interesting.

Clare

Today was the total body, heavy weights 97 min premix from 4DS. Phew! The pump in my uper body right now is HUGE!

Beth: what DVD is that Hardcore Extreme Hi and Low Intervals on? Sounds interesting.

Clare

Hi Clare,
The Hi/Low Intervals is on the Hardcore Extreme DVD. It's a compilation of the Hardcore Series workouts. I remember you replied to a previous post that you had all or most of Cathe's compilation discs but you had never used them and never will. Sounds like it might be time to break them out and give them a try. As the saying goes, " It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind!" I hope you enjoy them if you do decide to give them a try. :)

Last edited:
I love starting my day with you, Cathe!

Recent workouts have been HiiT 40/20

Cardio Leg Blast!

I also linked together the floor work in Butts and Guts along with the glute raises bonus (with my ankle weights on!) and then Turbo Barre's firewalker band segment - wowee what a great bun workout; followed it up with Intensity step portion! I'll have super-solid buns and thighs soon:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.