Just got mine

BlakKat

Cathlete
I was hoping to get these today-I put off my workout waiting for the mailman & I just about to give up - so keep a lookout Cathletes. Thank you so much Cathe and everyone there that worked so hard to get these out so fast! Too excited to pick which one to try first! I also just want to say thanks for adding the equipment needed to the back of the case and all the workouts and times!

wow!

How did you order? UPS or USPS? What state are you in? My USPS tracking hasn't moved since it left NJ on Thursday. Nothing in mail today...so sad!

I was hoping to get these today-I put off my workout waiting for the mailman & I just about to give up - so keep a lookout Cathletes. Thank you so much Cathe and everyone there that worked so hard to get these out so fast! Too excited to pick which one to try first! I also just want to say thanks for adding the equipment needed to the back of the case and all the workouts and times!

I got mine today too. I had already done leaner legs. Mine came usps.

I got mine today also!! Mine arrived USPS. I looked through all the menus and my mind is completely BLOWN!!! I'm anxiously awaiting for the user manual/rotations to be available! I'll be watching the dvds throughout the weekend and next week.

wow!

How did you order? UPS or USPS? What state are you in? My USPS tracking hasn't moved since it left NJ on Thursday. Nothing in mail today...so sad!

I was hoping to see mine today, based on my tracking info yesterday ("expected delivery 12/19/15") but mine is currently still stuck in NJ as well. I live in northeastern Maryland. Shipped via USPS.

I was hoping to see mine today, based on my tracking info yesterday ("expected delivery 12/19/15") but mine is currently still stuck in NJ as well. I live in northeastern Maryland. Shipped via USPS.

This is what happened with my calendar. It never updated the progress. It was due on the 15th. Finally I got a text alert update on the 17th saying the package was delayed ( no kidding). I called the USPS and they started an inquiry. I haven't heard back from them but suddenly the package was moving again. The usps said five days after shipment you can file an inquiry. If you call their 800 number just keep hitting 0 until you get an agent. Anyhow, I got the calendar today. Good luck.

I've previewed Low Impact Sweat & Rock 'm Sock'm and these look great....chaptering is "Cathe-Awesome" as
Well.....love my DVDs but can't wait for them to be "blendable" in the workout blender.....:). I'm so happy right
Now .....................(sigh).........:)

Thanks for the teaser you guys! :) So glad to hear about good chaptering. I am also quite impressed that that USPS delivers on Saturday. Not up here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.