JUST DID CARDIO KICKS TONITE.......

Bernard

Cathlete
and I really, really, really enjoyed it :7 :7 :7 :7 !!!!
I loved the warm-up, and especially the Power Drills - excellent ! My biceps are popping out nicely, too. the only bit I wasn't too keen on was the last bit at the end where you do the speedball bit and hi impactly bring the knee up, and up, and up. I just couldn't do that, I had to do this lo impactly, bringing my knee up and down, while speedballing. Good workout, even my quads seem to be popping out, which is a miracle, as there is a lovely layer of flab over them.

Anna :)

Hey, you made it work for you and that's what counts!
That is exactly how I made it work for me until just, and I mean j-u-s-t recently! :) I also did the speed kicks that are at the end of that sequence grounded as well. And it didn't effect the sweat factor at all! :)

Cardio Kicks is one fun workout isn't it? I love it!

Donna

Fitness~ it's a journey, not a race!

Hi Anna,

Yes, isn't Cardio Kicks such a tough workout? I also find the speedbag/jumping kick segment particularly trying. I just love the music,though, and I also love when she brings the 2 guys up front. And that skipping section is very cool - the high knee skip sashe' back thing. I always take a rest day after this workout because it just totally zaps me of all energy. Enjoy and take care, Linda

I did this one for the first time yesterday and I love it, too! I've had it for months but it looked so tough when I previewed it, I was afraid to try it. I made it through without a problem--I think all of Cathe's stepping has built up my endurance. I can't wait to do it again, but I have to limit myself as I don't want any knee problems. The power drills were my favorite part!

Good for you Anna! Isn't Cardio Kicks fun!! BTW, I usually do that part low impact too. It hurts my shins too much when I add the impact and I've noticed that the impact doesn't increase my heartrate so I keep it low impact for that one portion.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.