JusT curious

its stupid really I was just wondering what people base their asking others to be their workout buddies I notice some people have lots of buddies and some dont have any, I asked some people I met at the road trip and I know a few requested friends or I just liked thier avatar. Nobody asked me but I think that may be because I dont post much which may be another reason

its stupid really I was just wondering what people base their asking others to be their workout buddies I notice some people have lots of buddies and some dont have any, I asked some people I met at the road trip and I know a few requested friends or I just liked thier avatar. Nobody asked me but I think that may be because I dont post much which may be another reason

What are workout buddies?
I'm not aware of that feature?

Oh its not stupid at all.... i was looking at all my lovely friends the other day and wondering what it "does"...I mean you can instant message anyone, email anyone...Not really sure myself what its all about... PLUS I rarely vsiit my Cathe Space page so i rarely even see who is on my friends list! LOL

I think its actually a very GOOD question fitlady! :D

No, not a stupid question at all!

I send request when I remember. I like having friends.:):):) I sent you a request:D
I didn't know they were contacts:eek: That's good to know:cool:

Not a stupid question at all! I often wondered about this as well. I guess the road trip thing makes sense. I only have one friend so far. I sent her a request because we have communicated a lot through our blogs and she has always been so positive and encouraging.

thank you fit44 I always wondered what happened when someone requested friendship Thank you for that!

I just sent you one too :) I don't remember having seen you before - definitely would have noticed the avatar! I had a black cat, Midnight, that looked so much like (your?) cat - she just passed last year at 19 1/2. She was a gentle, yet completely devilish, soul ;)

Most of mine are people from my 40+ social group, but some are local Cathe fans, and others are people with whom I've chatted and found something in common. I ask people just because I like them!

I've also found that it's best to ask others, rather than waiting for invitations. People are always free to say "no," but I don't think that anybody ever has.

I'm glad you changed your mind and asked your question!

I just sent you one too :) I don't remember having seen you before - definitely would have noticed the avatar! I had a black cat, Midnight, that looked so much like (your?) cat - she just passed last year at 19 1/2. She was a gentle, yet completely devilish, soul ;)

Thank You for the friend request I have been around for a few years I just never really Post and yes that is my cat Spooky I adopted her in hopes of helping with my mouse problem but she is totally useless at it, sorry to hear about Midnight I cried so bad when my older cat passed away so I can imagine how you felt having her for so long.

Pearstrand thanks for the reply

Last edited:
Yes, it was hard but I kept telling myself what a long, great life she had lived. I always called her Spooky - funny yours is named that. Spooky Mid was her nickname.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.