Just a special thanks....

aqua girl

Cathlete
I just wanted to give a special thanks to the crew that put together the STS 2 workouts into the finished products, for the excellent chaptering of these workouts... It makes it a pleasure to work with them in the blender and also when programming the workouts in the dvd player. Job well done! :)

Just want to add my two thumbs up for the excellent production, fantastic workouts and brilliant chaptering as well, I could go on and on !!! Loving the exercises, the variety, the timing and Cathe and crew are awesome and inspiring

I’m chiming in too on that one! This series has been like no other workouts I’ve ever done before. The variety, the careful instructions and plenty of options on equipment makes this a workout staple for me. While I may not do another formal 8 or 10 week rotation, these workouts will certainly be foundations for future rotations.

In fact, the other day I was talking to my next door neighbor about working out. He’s a serious bodybuilder and goes to the gym. I told him about what I do: single body parts, total body, circuits, HIIT and he said oh that’s awesome, where do you workout? And I told him about Cathe!

I'm loving this series too. I agree with aqua girl, the chaptering makes it easy to blend workouts. I like how there are different options for some of the exercises so I can try out different variations each time I do the workout. And I'm loving the recovery workouts. I find I do that wrapping hands around the soccer ball exercise from mobility 2 while I'm working on my computer to stretch out my hands and fingers. This series is a winner!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.