June 2009 Get Ready for Summer Rotation

Ok, this one will hopefully melt that extra few pounds off. Schedule your one rest day where you need to. Enjoy!

WEEK 1
Day 1: Muscle Max
Day 2: Kick, Punch & Crunch - no abs
Day 3: Drill Max
Day 4: Step Blast
Day 5: Butts & Gutts + abs
Day 6: Low Max
Day 7: Rest

WEEK 2
Day 1: Power Hour
Day 2: Kick Max (no abs)
Day 3: Body Max 2 (no abs)
Day 4: Rythmic Step
Day 5: Legs & Glutes + BM2 ab work
Day 6: Drill Max Ultra Cardio Blast premix

WEEK 3
Day 1: Muscle Endurance
Day 2: Cardio Kicks
Day 3: Step, Jump & Pump (no abs)
Day 4: Imax 2
Day 5: CTX Leaner Legs + SJ&P ab work
Day 6: 4DS Cardio Power premix

WEEK 4
Day 1: LIC Total Body Sculpt + PUB ab work
Day 2: Kick, Punch & Crunch Intermediate + Combo 1 & 2 + High premix
Day 3: High Step Challenge (Hardcore series)
Day 4: Imax 3
Day 5: Butts & Guts Overall Legs premix
Day 6: Step Blast

Generic breakdown:
Day 1: Total Body workout
Day 2: Cardio
Day 3: Circuit workout
Day 4: Cardio
Day 5: Lower Body
Day 6: Cardio

Last edited:
is there anywhere on here where cathe's workouts are catogorized as in the generic breakdown that you gave us, debbie? i take it that total body is weights w/ no cardio? sorry to ask such dumb questions.
cathy

is there anywhere on here where cathe's workouts are catogorized as in the generic breakdown that you gave us, debbie? i take it that total body is weights w/ no cardio? sorry to ask such dumb questions.
cathy

I don't think Cathe does a generic breakdown. Yes, total body is all weights for all muscle groups, no cardio.

This looks great. and tough....I'll start it tomorrow. Maybe this will blast those last few pounds off. Thanks Debbie. :D

Hello

I started this rotation today and I am adding the workout to the W/M. On Week 4, Day 2 is this a premix, if so which one?

Hello

I started this rotation today and I am adding the workout to the W/M. On Week 4, Day 2 is this a premix, if so which one?

Yes, its a premix. Not sure, that's what it says on the screen when you go to the premixes. When I get home I'll check it out and tell you where I found it.

Wow! I usually don't do rotations, but this one looks FUN!!! I cannot imagine being bored with it -- ha ha just pooped ;):eek:

Thank you Debbie!!!

Thanks Debbie. I really enjoyed your Dec 08 & Jan 09 rotations & have been looking forward to this one. Thanks so much for the rotation.

Wow, Debbie, this looks AWESOME!!! Just what I need right now AND almost ALL of my fave workouts!!

Although I may have to replace a cardio or two with a CardioCoach.;)

Thanks so much for taking the time to put this together!! :D

Debbie -

I was just browsing the rotations forums and popped in to see what you had - and wow - looks great!! I am printing it out to do after I finish STS.

Thanks for all you do!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.