June 09 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month we are kicking off the summer with Muscle Endurance and Fat Loss using a mixture of the STS workouts and some of the other workouts in my video collection. Enjoy the variety and keep your water intake high, your overall food intake moderate, and your fat intake low.
WEEK ONE:
Mon…..STS Disc #1 (Chest/Shoulder/Bicep) plus 30 minute steady paced indoor/outdoor cycle workout.
Tues….. STS Disc #3 (Legs)
Wed…..STS Disc #2 (Back and Tri)
Thurs….50 minute Interval Run plus Ab Circuits (no equipment abs)
Fri……Step Blast
Sat….Muscle Max
Sun….Yoga or Stretch

WEEK TWO:
Mon…..STS Disc #35 (Plyo Legs)
Tues….STS Disc #7 (Chest/Shoulders/Biceps)
Wed….50 min Steady State Run plus 20 min Stretch Max (seg one)
Thurs…4 Day Split…Kickbox in its entirety
Fri….STS Disc #8 (Back /Triceps)
Sat….Kick Punch & Crunch
Sun….Stretch or Yoga

WEEK THREE:
Mon…Body Max 2
Tues….Indoor/Outdoor 45 min. cycle
Wed….Low Impact Circuit
Thurs…OFF
Fri…STS Disc 26 (Plyo Legs)
Sat….4 Day Split Bootcamp (Cardio Portion Only)
Sun….Muscle Endurance

WEEK FOUR:
Mon…Yoga or Stretch
Tues…STS Disc 29 (Plyo Legs) plus Ab Circuits Pilates –OR- Med Ball Abs
Wed….4 Day Split Higher Intensity Step-AND-Lower Intensity Step (Cardio Portion’s Only With Only One Warm Up And The Stretch That Follows The Second Workout)
Thurs…STS Disc 10 (Chest/Shoulders/Biceps) Plus 20 Minute Steady Run
Fri….STS Disc #12 (Legs) Plus Ab Circuits (no equipment abs)
Sat…STS Disc #11 (Back/Triceps) Plus 20 Minute Steady Run
Sun…OFF

Wow, this looks fantastic. I was just about to decide if I wanted to do STS as is again, or mix it up a bit. Looks like my decision has been made!

Ben

Thanks! This past week I was doing circuits, cardio, MM and now I can learn how to incorporate STS with other weight workouts! Looks great!

whoo-hoo...thanks Cathe - I was hoping you would post this today, as I am starting a new rotation....looks great....

Thank you Cathe. Also want to thank you for posting it on Sunday, which also is my first day of changing routines/rotations.

Janie

Niceeeee.

One more week of meso 3 my last one and then I'm going to be ready for this rotation look awesome:) Thanks Cathe. I also was wondering what will be next;) I'm not done yet but I was planing all ready...But everything done for me....
Thanks Cathe:)

Cathe, can this rotation be done by a person who has NOT trained with STS before, or is it just for people who completed one round already?

No cycle or treadmill

I do not have a cycle or treadmill, any suggestion as to what exercises I can in place of the cycle and treadmill on the days they are required?.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.