June 08 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This month we will continue to work on overall strength but with a bit more intensity. The weights will be heavier and the rep speed will slow down. Enjoy!

WEEK ONE:

Monday...Slow Heavy(S&H) Chest and Back

Tues: KPC

Wed: S&H Legs/Shoulders

Thurs: Step Jam

Fri: S&H Bi & Tri

Sat: 45 minute Run Plus Ab Hits Segment

Sun: Off

WEEK TWO:

Mon: Pyramid Upper Body

Tues: Low Max

Wed: 30 minutes of favorite cardio activity Coremax seg one

Thurs: Pyramid Lower Body

Fri: Cardio Kicks

Sat: Supersets

Sun: OFF

Week Three:

Monday...Slow Heavy(S&H) Chest and Back

Tues: Imax 2

Wed: S&H Legs/Shoulders

Thurs: Mega Step Blast

Fri: S&H Bi & Tri

Sat: 45 minute Steady Run Plus any Ab Hits Segment

Sun: Off

WEEK FOUR:

Mon: Pyramid Upper Body

Tues: Step Heat

Wed: KPC

Thurs: Pyramid Lower Body

Fri: Interval Run for 30 min plus seg one Stretchmax

Sat: Push Pull

Sun: OFF

Cathe! Thank you so much for this rotation! Last month I had awesome results!!!! At 55 years old that is a lot to say! I did have to plug in an extra rest day, but STILL I gained so much strength and endurance along with MUSCLE. One of my friends that I went to lunch with yesterday said "Did you know you have muscles?" Yeah for me. I DO!!!! AND, I wore a pair of pants yestetrday I had not worn in 3 years even though the scale only showed a 2 lb. loss.
Thanks again!

My goal is not to have medicines lined up in the morning like my Mother! I love your workouts and can't wait for the STS series.
:)

YEAH!!! I've been checking all day to see if the new rotation would come out today and here it is! I can't wait to get started Monday!:)

Thanks Cathe! :) This is just what I was hoping for. I had a blast doing last month's rotation and am thinking this will help to prepare a little for STS!! ;)

Mega Step Blast - 1994 (I believe)

a 60 minute step workout

warm up 7 min
step aerobics 45 min
step cool down 5 min
stretch 3 min

It's an old vhs tape which has Cathe in a cute dark pink leotard flexing her biceps Looking at it right now, she also has her hair up in a ponytail )

YEAH!!! It's been a very long time since I followed a Cathe rotation, and I've decided it's time to do one again! I'm pumped up to start tomorrow!

Gayle

Go, Gayle, go!!!!

I don't have S & H, either, but I am going to use MM and use a 6-2 pattern and jack the weights as high as I can comfortably take them.

I'll be using DM and jogging for cardio in place of the step workouts, I do own KPC and PUB/PLB.

Looking forward to starting later today!

worseenemyTanks Cathe for this amaizing rotation,I can't beleive that is almost over and even more that I did every single workout of the day well I miss only one las week the 45 min Steady run and Ab but I was out of town. For today was Interval run it was raining so I could't run but I did cardio and weigts.I can't wait to see whats for next month rotation. Thanks again I can't wait to meet you
See you on the Road Trip on August.!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.