July RT Check-In --- Thursday the 16th

Hi Everyone,

I ended up doing Hi/Lo from SJP, then all 5 cardio segments from HSTA, then GS pushups. I'm wiped out. I figured this was a good cardio endurance workout to prepare for next week!

Hope everyone has a great afternoon

Did KPC earlier this afternoon, Muscle Endurance on tap for tomorrow. Sure wish I was joining all of you on Thursday, but work schedule won't permit it...so I'll see everyone at Cathe's early Friday...I'll be the one who's not doing the workout!

Hi everybody. Don't suppose anybody will be checking in at this point tonight. I just had to share my happy dance feeling with all of you. I just got done doing 4DS Kickbox and Bootcamp. That premix is one of my favorites. So now I can do LIS/HIS on Friday and feel like I got a good mix of everything this week. Tomorrow morning at 6am I'll be doing Butts and Guts.

Does anyone totally lose track of what they are doing if they stop to think during the workout that you will be doing that with Cathe next week???????

Have a good evening roadtrippers,
Bev

Hi Everyone!

I posted earlier but I guess gremlins ate my post. I did KPC this morning minus the abs. I am planning on doing BC tomorrow so I didn't want to work them too hard today.

Jerry - great minds think alike :-D
Kate - I bet you really miss a good cardio workout. Only a few more months then you will be kicking our butt!
Carolyn - great workout!
Kristi - sent you another email. Hopefully this time it worked :)
Tami - I must be the only crazy person who likes firewalkers.
Bev - good idea to split your drive. You don't want to be too exhausted for the RT!
Gin - good job kicking up the cardio today.

Have a good evening everyone!

Bev -- I had that very thought today while doing Imax 3 -- "I'll be doing this with HER in a week!"

Colleen -- I got your email and emailed you back.

Have a great evening!

Hello everyone!

I did not do a Cathe workout today as I was quite the busy bee getting my 5th grade classroom ready for the new school year. We start back on August 4th and it was time I made an appearance at the school. :D My mom has been a wonderful helper the last two years as she has helped me get everything in order. We got everything nice and clean and ready for the kiddos. We were also able to enjoy a nice lunch together and really spend some quality girl time. She can't wait to see pictures from the road trip and she has even mentioned that she might like to start doing some of Cathe's weight workouts. She stressed that she would have to go slow, but that she thought it sounded like a great way to keep herself fit and able to continue to play golf.

Don't know exactly what I will do tomorrow but know that I will do something to increase my cardio endurance. I am really excited to meet everyone and look forward to the Friday step class.

Bev- We have estimated our drive to be about 11 hours so we will join you in cranking the music and dancing in the car as we drive. You know that with two teenage girls in the car, there must be music!!:D

Kristi- Thanks for getting the email list prepared!

Take care everyone!

Wow, Terri -- y'all start school early! We don't go back until Aug. 25, I think. That's so cute that your mom wants to do Cathe workouts. :)

I am sooo nervous about the Friday class -- not as many people to hide behind! I like step, but it takes me a bit of practice to pick up the moves. Oh, well, I'll try to have the attitude that it's all in good fun!

Jerry -- I may do just that! I hate to start it and then quit, but I hate to chicken out entirely, too. I've worked really hard to learn some of Cathe's step DVDs; I just don't know how I'll do when I have big butterflies in my stomach and haven't "practiced" the routine. :)

Kristi,

You can be in the back with me on Friday morning. I plan to do it with no risers. My feeling is that everyone will be too busy trying to follow Cathe and won't notice what the heck I'm doing!

Jerry-be prepared to pick me up off the floor if I trip and fall, ok?

Bev

Sounds good, Bev! And you are right, just as I won't be paying attention to others, no one will be paying attention to me! No video or laughter from you, Jerry.

Kristi,
You can step next to me if that makes you feel any better. I can be a real klutz when it comes to stepping, but somehow I still enjoy it! You probably read my story about how last year I was next to BRENDA in the step class...YIKES! I so messed up on the routine and then someone taped it and it's on youtube. Quite embarassing!:eek:

Gin:)

I will be the idiot up front trying to keep up. I generally don't have a hard time learning step moves but I have been doing it for at least 16 years :) I don't think anyone will notice if you can't keep up. I am usually so focused on what I am doing that I don't notice anyone else.

Kristi,

My friend that is coming with just started to learn step a few weeks ago. She is very nervous about trying it in front of everyone. She has got some basics down but that is about it. You can put your step next to hers and then you will look like an old pro at it:p

Gin - Brenda was supposed to be next to me and Jodi. She took the step right next to me. We started talking with her and then she graciously scooted over to us and let us take some pictures and someone "stole her step" right out from under her!! Jodi and I were so mad. We thought, this is so cool to workout right next to Brenda and the next thing we knew she was moving to the back of the room right next to you. Glad you had the experience:p

Oh Carolyn...I had not heard that story. I remember telling Brenda after the class that I was so thrilled to be next to her, but I was sorry that I messed up so much. She said that it was okay that she messed up all the time. (I doubt it!!) You and Jodi would have been much better to be next to, but so glad I had the experience!!:7

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.